Magic video has some illumianti stuff NOOO !!!!

wheresmypenis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
At the beginning you see the skull(skull n bones society) and the hats with the all seeing eye in the bottom....why do such things occur lately so frequently in coldplay videos ?

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
didn't you know? their are in the illuminati rock stars secret club since 1998 when they signed with Fierce Panda, man, this new coldplay fans don't know shit

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
didn't you know? their are in the illuminati rock stars secret club since 1998 when they signed with Fierce Panda, man, this new coldplay fans don't know shit
Sshhhh! We're not supposed to tell!

kalex1138

Climbing to the sun
Coldplayer
And here I thought that Coldplaying was a safe zone from Illuminati idiocy....sigh.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I was at a Quizno's about three months ago, and the two people working asked me if I knew Jay Z, and I said yes. All of the sudden, they're like, "YO, ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH JAY Z IS IN THE ILLUMINATI. I HAVE THE PROOF, MAN. IT'S IN FRONT OF OUR FACES. BEYONCE, KANYE WEST. ALL OF THEM." It was sort of weird since I was just ordering food, but I asked if they knew of Chris, and one of the guys acted like he did.

The Magic video confirms their evidence Chris is indeed a part of the illuminati.

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
ILLUMINATI?! NOOOOOO!!!! EVERYTHING'S RUINED!!!EVERYTHING!! :bomb::bigcry:

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
Yes becuse illuminati are people who just want money and coldplay is not like that, they do music about good and real things. And they are good people who help other people. Maby the ones who made this video are members, like the producer and stuff. But not them.

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

Jarrad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
haha funny. The eye inside a triangle is actually the eye of horus, and represents enlightenment and insight. The downward facing rune of the "Algiz" rune on the skull at the top, is a symbol of danger.. nothing illuminati related

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Tin foil hats on everyone