Magic video has some illumianti stuff NOOO !!!!

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
are some people on here getting offended for real, like, really offended, like, of course coldplay are illuminati, you should have known by now

Jarrad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The only person that would get offended is the one causing the act of deception. The illuminati is simply a creation designed to impose some sort of false power which they don't really have. A queen is the most important and powerful piece on a chess board, but 1000 pawns combined will destroy the queen.

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
I dont think there is any illuminati. I just think that its the name for big corporations who try to rule the world and getting more money. They are not satanists just a bunch of greedy people.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
P.s, not sure if you were being sarcastic
[video=youtube;mSy5mEcmgwU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSy5mEcmgwU[/video]

Jarrad

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sarcasm has a lot to do with tone and body language, it's hard to measure over the internet purely through words, and given I don't have a scientific devices to program the probability of this person, whom I don't know, as being funny or not, it's hard to judge haha

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
At the beginning you see the skull(skull n bones society) and the hats with the all seeing eye in the bottom....why do such things occur lately so frequently in coldplay videos ?
You should use your eye for detail to finally find your penis.

wheresmypenis

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
ffs why do you try so hard to redicule me i bet you looked up for yourselves how much the music industry is full of this crap symbolism that repeats itself over and over again,what bothers me is that coldplay is my favorite band and i hope they dont believe that some triangle with an eye in it will sell them albums thats it.
P.S. http://imgur.com/a/xhkQm that is funny as hell and lol its safe for viewing (doesnt even have tits)
P.P.S. i still didn't find it

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer

HE HAZ IT

that's how sneaky illuminati is dood

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can't unsee