Midnight Release on iTunes?

thetelephoneline

Flying Dutchman
Coldplayer
Number one in the Netherlands and magic on five!

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met behulp van Tapatalk

LFDianne

Biggest Will Fan
Coldplayer
I pre-ordered the album on iTunes, does it automatically start downloading since I've pre-ordered it?
You will have to pay for Midnight because pre order doesn't mean you've paid for it yet. iTunes doesn't charge your account until an album is actually released, but it will deduct the amount you pay for a song from an album when the album is released. BUT you MUST download from the album link and not as a single.

Durk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Listening to Midnight again I definitely feel it's the darkest tune he's ever written. Just full of dispair - hanging on.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Stupid question: So the itunes version is shorter than the youtube version. Did they just cut the fade-in in the beginning to whittle it down to 4:54?

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
You will have to pay for Midnight because pre order doesn't mean you've paid for it yet. iTunes doesn't charge your account until an album is actually released, but it will deduct the amount you pay for a song from an album when the album is released. BUT you MUST download from the album link and not as a single.
thank you :nice:

Durk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Stupid question: So the itunes version is shorter than the youtube version. Did they just cut the fade-in in the beginning to whittle it down to 4:54?
I didn't time it out but it sounds shorter to me - more accessible from the start.

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah. The Youtube version which I ripped was 5:08. I found a copy claiming to be from itunes with the 4:54 length. I'm basically wondering if the version I got (without the fade in) is legit 'cause its possible someone couldve just grabbed the youtube rip and trimmed it.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I think we can expect this:
Another's Arms released onto iTunes, on Monday, April 28
A Sky Full of Stars released Monday, May 5
And the next week, Monday May 12, iTunes streaming the whole album one week before release (Monday, May 19)

jc90

Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I keep reading this theory everywhere. Is there anything that actually supports this or is it wishful thinking?

theprospekt

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think we can expect this:
Another's Arms released onto iTunes, on Monday, April 28
A Sky Full of Stars released Monday, May 5
And the next week, Monday May 12, iTunes streaming the whole album one week before release (Monday, May 19)
I keep reading this theory everywhere. Is there anything that actually supports this or is it wishful thinking?
As far as I know the streaming thing is largely speculation. Based on the dates that Amazon leaked Another's Arms should come out April 28th (next Monday) and A Sky Full of Stars on May 12th.

The date for Midnight that Amazon leaked turned out to not hold up, but that doesn't necessarily mean the other dates are wrong too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Revolverwin

Champion of the World
Coldplayer
Looks like what the world needs now is new music from Coldplay :D