NME 'reviews' Charlie Brown

Wyrd

Brent come back
Coldplayer
At least in there he actually gives a review instead of just saying it sucks bollocks. And saying he doesn't care Chris' wife is a veggie, etc ..... which apparently he does, why else is he even mentioning it then?

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Don't worry, the NME sales figures are on a downward spiral with more people deciding that for music news it's faster to look online. The only thing going for the NME at the moment is the "exclusive" content, like interviews.

But I can see it soon going the way of other weeklies and going bi-weekly or even monthly.

Cobalt

OH SUCH THE SHAME!
Coldplayer
NME really does seem to flail about in desperate attempts to stay relevant, methinks

simpsonowa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Matt Wilkinson, whoever the hell you are, you don't have any arguments supporting your opinion... :nod:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I like that the average rating of the song is 8.5 and almost all the comments below say that Wilkinson is an ass and that CB is actually a very good song :laugh3:

CurtisJ

Hurting like Heaven
Coldplayer
I honestly never care about reviews, as long as I know what I think. And this is hardly a review.

Black Rose

Freedom!
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Which year was it that a band on both a best and worst award?

Taz1853

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's funny reading non-Coldplay fan reviews of Coldplay songs. SO much effort put into hating a song, when we just sit and laugh!

Coldplay forever, no matter what others say <3