Post a pic of your pet

D

diogo_sg

Bonjour & Pipi. Miss that rascal! Gonna see her soon :happy2:
She's adorable! Haha! [emoji7]
A pic of when she was a baby. Her name is mate. I wanted to call her aiko but I didn't want my family to ask the origin of the name[emoji14]So, her name comes from a brand of a coffee creamer "coffe mate" :D her color is like a cappuccino and she's my best mate
View attachment 4844
Oh my God!! That's just...awwwww!!!! [emoji7]

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
My babies :)

A pic of when she was a baby. Her name is mate. I wanted to call her aiko but I didn't want my family to ask the origin of the name[emoji14]So, her name comes from a brand of a coffee creamer "coffe mate" :D her color is like a cappuccino and she's my best mate
View attachment 4844
Aww they're so cute, how awsome that so many people here have Beagles!
We should start a Beagle thread[emoji16]

Bonjour & Pipi. Miss that rascal! Gonna see her soon :happy2:
Adorable [emoji7]

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
I just showed my mom your other Beagle pics and now she wants a second puppy[emoji23]

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Where is that Beagle thread? I want to join it :D

Kamili

Leave your broken windows open
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
My mom was given this little girl yesterday. She's a mixed breed pooch. Her name is Irene and she's two months old [emoji7]

PS
That's a stuffed monkey she's playing with ;)
Ooooh beautiful! <3

Mojan

Hardcore Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can I count the kid from downstairs at a pet?

Last edited:

Mikey_Loves_Coldplay

You're a sky full of stars
Coldplayer
Trinity will be 13 in September. I had her since she was 8 weeks old. She is my world [emoji169] [emoji169] [emoji169]

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
My 6 year old dog, Alby! I always wanted to have a dog when I was a child and there was no way that we could agree in our family that we would get one. The decision was made really quickly when we found her when she was 3 months old with her brothers and sisters near the courts I was playing tennis back then. Every puppy found a home that day, because everyone being around there came to the rescue as we did. But she was the "beautifulest" (see what I did there?) of all of the puppies. She got into some troubles in all of these years (dog fights, I almost lost her one day and she had a bad ending pregnancy), but I think she is happy from her journey until now. Her lust for life can be seen when she plays and runs for her favourite balls. These pictures are from last summer. In the second one she plays with my cousins' Labrador.

Deewelch

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My 6 year old dog, Alby! I always wanted to have a dog when I was a child and there was no way that we could agree in our family that we would get one. The decision was made really quickly when we found her when she was 3 months old with her brothers and sisters near the courts I was playing tennis back then. Every puppy found a home that day, because everyone being around there came to the rescue as we did. But she was the "beautifulest" (see what I did there?) of all of the puppies. She got into some troubles in all of these years (dog fights, I almost lost her one day and she had a bad ending pregnancy), but I think she is happy from her journey until now. Her lust for life can be seen when she plays and runs for her favourite balls. These pictures are from last summer. In the second one she plays with my cousins' Labrador.
Cute dogs! ;) If your dogs are playing outside the house, I recommend you to have this invisible fence which will make your pets safe outside while playing then while providing them with a sense of freedom.

Last edited: