Rate U.F.O. poll!

LauCH

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Am I the only one who doesn't like U.F.O ? I almost did not listen to it ; if you ask me to sing a part of it I would not even be able to do it. I just can't remember this song if I don't listen to it ... :(

I don't hate it ; I don't love it... I just ''dislike'' it.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
About a 7. It always disappears in my memory and pales to every other song on the album.

It makes me think of Prospekt's March but not as good or complete sounding. It's as short as Don't Panic yet it sounds like half the song.

It's very pretty though. :)

Edit: I also wish there was actually some Jonny on this song. Like Prospekt's March basically. Or See You Soon.

hobbitelf518

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hearing this was so refreshing. I like where it's positioned too -- following the [email protected]$%ery of "Major Minus" and introducing a sick-beat of "Princess of China."

Lovisa

Give me love over this
Coldplayer
9/10, I really like the combination of the acoustic guitar and the strings! Was expecting something else when I saw the title, but I was pleasantly surprised :D

Nikola

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
To be honest, if I had to rate the songs from 1 to 11, UFO would probably be at the end with UIF.
It is touching, but they have much better songs with the same theme. And it's too short so I consider it an interlude.
Don't Panic is also too short, but that doesn't mean it's not one of my favorite songs.
Still, I'd give it a 7. It's definitely not my favorite song on MX since I'm not forever stuck on Oldplay.

#42vera.inês

Coldplayer
I gave it a 8 :) I really like the song but then there are also songs like UWTB, CB or UATW which, in my opinion, comparing with this song, are better and deserve more than a 8.

Lodova

Hate is blind.
Coldplayer
Yes, it is too short :\
I gave it 8. And I love that part of the song after 2:00, because it sounds very.. magical. :awesome:

kalex1138

Climbing to the sun
Coldplayer
A little on the shorter side, but lyrically it's exceptional and one of the best of the album IMHO. in the context of the story told by MX, it really makes me want to cry... :cry: