Royal Albert Hall - Monday 24 March 2003

Lewis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I tried, and failed, to get a ticket for the show, and spent the entire night feeling very jealous of all you lucky people that were there. Bu, I have to say that having seen a couple of other bands at RAH I was not at all impressed with the sound quality of the venue. But, having read a few reviews of the show it appears that the band overcame this. I am going to Earls Court on the 17th and just cannot wait....

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
awww Vicky, Me and 2 of my friend are seeing the gig on the 16th - shame, we could have met up : |

Lewis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Oh Well, never mind. I've been to a lot of gigs on my own in the past and I'm sure I'll cope but it would be nice to have some people to enjoy the gig with. Please don't think I'm a sad no-mates guy but no matter how hard I try I just cannot find anyone to come with me - and FOUR spare tickets as well!! I mentioned in an earlier post that I was selling the four spares and nobody has bitten - so If i don't have any joy I am going to take the spares with me on the night and hopefully I can make four ticketless fans very happy!!! Hope you enjoy the gig on the 16th, and if you would be so kind as to post a little review the following morning that would get me even more in the mood for a brilliant gig that evening.

Cheers all....Lewis

'Never eat anything you can't lift' - Miss Piggy

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
im glad that the uk fans are being able to see them.. cuz they have been in us so long.....but i think they are doing really well over here.....the venues that they play are huge and sold out! hope u have a good time at all the shows...be sure to write a review for me!

Victoria

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LifeIsForLiving_Amanda said:
haha man i dont like you...u live in england.....anywhere (well not developing countries) outside the us is fine by me to live...
lol - and I want to go to the States! :D

Victoria

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hicksy said:
awww Vicky, Me and 2 of my friend are seeing the gig on the 16th - shame, we could have met up : |
lol I wonder who that can be? ;)

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Victoria said:
LifeIsForLiving_Amanda said:
haha man i dont like you...u live in england.....anywhere (well not developing countries) outside the us is fine by me to live...
lol - and I want to go to the States! :D
blah to me it sux here....too much crime and mean ppl...and too much sucky gov't... :shrug:

Hicksy

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
you have 4 spares?!?!?

ill be there with u m8 if you life

2 nites back to back but why not?!? :D

Manders

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
alot of ppl are going to the same shows....is earls court a big stadium?

Lewis

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Earl's Court is one of the biggest arena venues in the UK - don't quote me but i think it's around 16,000 capacity. Hicksy, if I have no joy getting shot of my spares then I'll let you know!

Have a good Saturday all