Small Reminders/Updates & The Coldplay Messenger (feat. Roadie #42!)

[email protected]

Midnight
Coldplayer
well, R42 has a new LP5 looking thing that says "42" on his blogs....so...thats an LP5 look. and how could theyve decided their look for LP5 ifthey havent fnished makin it yet? right? maybe? idk...

Where is the problem to decide what look LP5 will have before it is finished?
Maybe Chris and the band decided 3 years ago to write only songs of a special theme to come up with!? Like "Hey, let's create something what has to do with the universe!".. ;)

JackZ

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
because we no for a fact that didnt happen. even just months ago chris called it a concept album and its not even more. these guys go back and forth all the time so until they reach their final product they dont no what the universal theme is. for example... their idea couldve been to make another album like VLV, but they ended up with something like Parachutes because thats just how they work.

followchrist77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Guys, I FIGURED OUT THE ALBUM NAME!!!! (well probably anyway.... :) You know how chris said

"probably begin with an 'M'. Two words."

Well he says that inspiration comes from "

old school American graffiti" and "the White Rose Movement."

and I was thinking about what phill harvey had said (thanks Juanm8) and I believe the album name may be

MAJESTIC MOVEMENT

(heres evidence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay's_fifth_album#Composition )

Juanma

In my Place
Coldplayer
Guys, I FIGURED OUT THE ALBUM NAME!!!! (well probably anyway.... :) You know how chris said

"probably begin with an 'M'. Two words."

Well he says that inspiration comes from "

old school American graffiti" and "the White Rose Movement."

and I was thinking about what phill harvey had said (thanks Juanm8) and I believe the album name may be

MAJESTIC MOVEMENT

(heres evidence http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coldplay's_fifth_album#Composition )

Oh thats interesting!

Its a probable title

And ^ why PH made that random comment on the Coldplay twitter ?
The tweet before that was a clue of them playing at glastonbury festival

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
And ^ why PH made that random comment on the Coldplay twitter ?
The tweet before that was a clue of them playing at glastonbury festival
^ Like I said, he was referring to other people's music, not every tweet is ambiguous.

JackZ

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
honestly i think they do. i think we may be looking too far into this, we dont no if majestic is a word phil would or wouldnt use so lets calm down about his word choice. if he would have called their music "manure" we wouldve thought the album was called "manure mvement"...which sounds like a very slow album...

AnnaElisabeth

Light a fire, a flame in my heart
Coldplayer
Here we go!

Coldplay to headline Glastonbury Festival
February 15, 2011 10:17 am
Band confirmed for Saturday night Pyramid slot

Good morning. It's just been confirmed on the Glastonbury Festival website that Coldplay will headline the Pyramid Stage on Saturday night at this year's festival, on June 25th.

"Coldplay have played such a major part in the Festival over the last 10 years or so," said Glastonbury organiser Michael Eavis. "As their popularity grew around the world I was so proud of them. This is the triumphant return of a band that everyone here feels part of. They're one of the greatest phenomena to grow from these fields."

This will be the band's first appearance at the legendary festival since 2005. Tickets for the Festival sold out months ago, but a limited resale of cancelled tickets is expected in April (though you do need to be registered in order to buy tickets).

Anchorman

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
I really can't believe that they are doing all these festivals before a proper album release

AnnaElisabeth

Light a fire, a flame in my heart
Coldplayer
The way I see it... Most of these festivals are close together - which means they would have to take a break from whatever they're doing. They won't take a month break from completing the album, will they? I think they'll release it before they go on tour.

(Or more like... desperately hope they will :uhoh:)

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
There is a two week gap between Pinkpop and Glasto. If they don't release the album before the festivals maybe they will release it then.

H

howyousawtheworld

Hey I said months back that there'd be an announcement mid February!! Great news obviously but one of the worst kept secrets in entertainment history! The Saturday slot as well is a big endorsement on the band so I look forward to it immensely!

laga

♥♥ Feb26-2010♥♥ εїз
Coldplayer
gah! :dance: finally!! everyone knew already, but it's nice when they say it :lol:So glad for all the ones who get to go! and I'm sure it will be broadcasted :nice: This means good quality footage of their performance :awesome:

followchrist77

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah sorry about the false lead. Like i said, I had gotten the "majestic" idea for Juanma8. I hadent looked at the actual tweet, just what Juanma had said. I still think that one of the m's will be movement. Any ideas for the other one???

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
Yeah sorry about the false lead. Like i said, I had gotten the "majestic" idea for Juanma8. I hadent looked at the actual tweet, just what Juanma had said. I still think that one of the m's will be movement. Any ideas for the other one???
Don't worry about it :)

Imke

CRAZY IS GOOD!
Coldplayer
I really hope that there will be a release before Glasto at least.
I'd love a recording of that and since it will probably be aired, it would be great to hear the crowd singing along to some new songs already. :uhoh: