someone tell me the lead single of each album . ??? please

someone tell me the lead single of each album . ??? please

• Parachutes----SHIVER A rush of blood o the head---IN MY PLACE X&Y----------------SPEED OF SOUND Viva

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I DO NOT KNOW

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LUIS_CP18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Tell me if I'm wrong

Parachutes----SHIVER
A rush of blood o the head---IN MY PLACE
X&Y----------------SPEED OF SOUND
Viva la vida or death and all his friends----VIOLET HILL
Mylo Xyloto-----------------------PARADISE
Ghost stories--------------------MAGIC
A Head Full of Dreams--------ADVENTURE OF A LIFETIME

Attachments

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I believe "every teardrop" was the lead single for Mylo.

The Adversary

Weapon of the Future
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
if it was the first, but the first is always the main ??
Lead single doesn't mean the "main" single (whatever you mean by that) it means the first, as in it takes the lead over what's going to be released from the album later.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
The first is always considered the "lead single."
So: Shiver, In My Place, Speed of Sound, Violet Hill, Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall, Magic and Adventure of a Lifetime are the lead singles :)

LUIS_CP18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The first is always considered the "lead single."
So: Shiver, In My Place, Speed of Sound, Violet Hill, Every Teardrop Is a Waterfall, Magic and Adventure of a Lifetime are the lead singles :)
thank you

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Wasn't Midnight the lead single for GS?
Well it was the first song available to listen to from GS when the video was released on Feb 25th, but it was officially a single on April 17 when it was released for Record Store Day as a 7inch. So that makes Magic the lead single, as it was the first proper single release.

LUIS_CP18

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Lead single doesn't mean the "main" single (whatever you mean by that) it means the first, as in it takes the lead over what's going to be released from the album later.
then there is no identifying lead single whole album? chris good once said that paradise was the lead single from Mylo Xyloto , why I had that doubt among ETIAW and Paradise

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
then there is no identifying lead single whole album? chris good once said that paradise was the lead single from Mylo Xyloto , why I had that doubt among ETIAW and Paradise
Chris just used the wrong words. ETIAW was in fact the lead single from MX. Paradise was definitely the "main", or "hit" single if you like, just like ASFOS from GS or VLV from VLVODAAHF.