'The Goldrush' released on 'Life in Technicolor ii' 7"Vinyl [LISTEN IN FIRST POST]

RoosAnne

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think the goldrush is ok ..
never really been fond of coldplay's "new style":cry::cry::cry::cry:.
*missing parachutes and AROBTTH days*

Gya

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it's okay too. And yes, it really has some sort of cozy feeling... it's fun to hear them all together.
I'm not sure about the meaning of the lyrics yet.

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
He should find it OK, HMV would be a good place, mine came today from HMV online store.
Cool, thanks! He's right near the Bond Street tube station, so I think I'll send him to the HMV store that's right there :dance:

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
Its now on Parlophone YouTube channel:

[ame="http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_b_ArnIdmVw"]YouTube - Coldplay - The Goldrush[/ame]

crawlinwithin

Yergerbombs
Coldplayer
This song is as nourishing as a pint of Guinness and sounds like a band of merry Hobbits singing late at night in a cozy tavern of the Shire.

Sheer happiness.
That's a pretty good way of describing it.

I like this song because it's Coldplay being care-free and just plain old playin', as opposed to their more thought-out songs that may not necessarily be their best (i.e. what if)....

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
My dad just called me from London and said that he bought the 7" for me (he was holding it as we spoke)! I'm so excited, I'll get it when he comes home on Thursday :dance: :wacky:

MrMagpie

Banned
Coldplayer
I don't really think I'll ever listen to this song again. Maybe it would be fun to see in a little club where they're having fun...but nothing special. I agree with Ricardo's comment.

coldplay45

coldplayer
Coldplayer
Goldrush is simply an awesome song!!! I admit it threw me off at first, but once I got used to it I couldn't stop playing it.

ricardo

n00b
Coldplayer
I did not like it, after the first verse it becomes repetitive and boring, too beatle-ish

notlost92

come along Pond
Coldplayer
^ Why can't you support the band and buy the song? Seriously, it's like $1.

I did not like it, after the first verse it becomes repetitive and boring, too beatle-ish
:stunned: :shocked2: :stunned: *GASP* Since when is being "Beatle-ish" a bad thing? Sounds like heaven to me!

Sirhc

Martinized...
Coldplayer
but i want this mp3 for FREE

Yes, please buy it, we have to support Coldplay. If we, fans, don't, who will???
Think about it: if we all download their songs and no-one buys it anymore, they won't be able to keep making music... I NEVER download any Coldplay song without buying it as well.

mooseaka

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is pure Eno. Sounds like it came from the "Wrong Way Up" album Eno did nearly 20 years ago. Nice job. Much better than what I was expecting from the descriptions.