The Positive ETIAW Thread

D7y7y u

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
'I'd rather be a comma than a fullstop'

THE mOst fucking awesome line yet !

It's an awesome
Song . Makes me feel like nothing else matters and allthe shit things in your mind bugger off when ETIAW is about!
Well I WAS going to post something here, but you've said it all already... Couldn't agree more ;)

H

howyousawtheworld

This is one song that has strangely grown on me. Track back to June 2011 and I was pretty scathing of it. In fact I thought it was a bit embarrassing. But now I realise it's actually a fucking great pop song, and pop is really shit these days! And yes I am more than happy to call Coldplay pop at the moment because they are one of a few (if that) pop acts worth listening to. Well played Coldplay

dpkekoa

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song and the video are pure bliss for me. Definitely a great way to have started the MX era and a great way to end their concerts!

moconnell23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This song was the one that got me hooked on Coldplay, and to this day it's still my favorite CP song.

mattmatt1020

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well i feel this is one of coldplay's best songs. I feel the majority of their better songs are rather mellow, however this song i find to be very good and catchy and its upbeat and not depressing haha

coolvivalavidafan

A HEAD FULL A HEAD FULL OF DREAMS
Coldplayer
so positive so colourfull so beautiful so nice mx Chris with his brilliant gesture

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Hands down one of Coldplay's best ever songs. AHFOD has given me a new appreciation for everything MX related.