The Race (unreleased song)

branchu

NSA
Coldplayer
Are those emails from that site?
the bitcoin thing is a good call, bitcoin transactions are irreversible by definition so naturally it’s used a lot by people with bad intentions bit then again, it’s also a popular internet thing I guess so not everyone trading bitcoin is a scammer

i am SCEPTICALLL but also intrigued :wideeyed:
Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yes, but why only Bitcoin? If you are a normal guy you can offer other type like Paypal or some sort of web transfer money

Edit: My question is, Why the website is down? And it says "SONGS WILL BE SOLD ONCE", that's rare
View attachment 10140
It is sketchy, but we also can’t tell for sure if our numbersperson is the site admin

coldplaykb

The beat from my heart
Coldplayer

View attachment 10140
From what I saw, sellers like this get paid in bitcoin. So harder to trace maybe?

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
I remember reading about the song 'The Race' before, but... I forgot, from which era was this?
Also, from the recent posts here it seems to look like we're getting a demos collection (officially or unofficially) very soon?

coldplaymakesmyday

You're so far away. That's okay.
Coldplayer
I remember reading about the song 'The Race' before, but... I forgot, from which era was this?
Also, from the recent posts here it seems to look like we're getting a demos collection (officially or unofficially) very soon?
I believe The Race is from the GS era, although I could be wrong

andrewsky

The Scientist
Coldplayer
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRoXWmOAu6o

Found a better quality, but it has a watermark... also HOW IN THE HECK DO SOME OF YOU FIND THESE THINGS?!
My ears say "yes" but I need someone else to confirm this as I could be suffering from hallucinations at this point. :joy:
The chord progressions sound the same. I'd say yes.