UIF on TVD

shira

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
The song was playing during the last episode (taylor and caroline scene). I guess now it will be on the soundtrack of season 3.

shira

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
found this on youtube
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0rTS1MKv7M"]The Vampire Diaries 3x11 soundtrack scene - Caroline and Tyler, Coldplay - Up In Flames [ HD ] - YouTube[/ame]

:)
i don't own it

Caroline

Be A Bright Red Rose
Coldplayer
I've really grown to love this song. POC is another story.

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Heard Us Against The World accidentally on a Dutch soap opera last week. It made me mad :p

The Duke

Renaissance Man
Coldplayer
They played the better part of the song. I don't watch the show, but my wife is a big fan. I wasn't even paying attention, but as soon as I heard that first bass synth drum I knew what was coming.

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
Heard Us Against The World accidentally on a Dutch soap opera last week. It made me mad :p
GTST? Me too, and I NEVER watch that!
I checked Twitter when it happened, someone said: 'he's talking during a Coldplay song, what an asshole.' :lol:

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hahaha, I heard it accidentally while getting myself a drink. My mom always watches GTST.

Btw, it's also getting a bit annoying that they use Paradise on almost every show here in Holland. Ok, they like the song, great, but come on! :p