RHYTHMICALLY
Great

LYRICALLY
Good

Great+Good = GREAT

WV Gal

So f**king what
Coldplayer
I don't know if great is the right word to describe the song. I think the song is fantastic. I love everything about the song from the music to the lyrics to how it is sung. It's just...wow!

gotcheese2768

Erick
Coldplayer
this song is go grate amazing...any other adjective that is has good connotations and denotations

Carla

Do you remember my name?
Coldplayer
I don't know if great is the right word to describe the song. I think the song is fantastic. I love everything about the song from the music to the lyrics to how it is sung. It's just...wow!
I know it leaves you totally speechless:speechless:... it just makes my day it's an awesome song I just love it!!!:heart:

localola86

Full of Sunshine
Coldplayer
"Great" just doesn't do it justice!
My thoughts exactly!

I know it leaves you totally speechless:speechless:... it just makes my day it's an awesome song I just love it!!!:heart:
I went out to jog, and I played the song over and over on my iPod. It's powerful, energizing, happy, vibrant, amazing...makes you wanna jump and dance until you die of happiness. Feels as fireworks combined with confetti, laser lights, colorful images, air blowing, water spraying, ALL AT ONCE!

:hat::bomb::dizzy::jester::dizzy2::laugh4::joker:
:juggle::heart::smash::dance:
:rolleyes4::sunny:
:rolleyes5::laugh1::lock::flutterby:

moondance

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
...better with the lyrics eh?
I don't know... I mean, don't get me wrong, it's fabulous with the lyrics and is an amazing, uplifting song, but something in me leans a little more towards the instrumental version... :thinking:

Haruka

righteously wicked
Coldplayer
where is the PERFECT on the poll? LOL
seriously, i love it! :smug:

SupermassiveCPnerd

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ah man, this song is one of my absolute MOST favourite songs EVER, EVER, EVERRR!! Making Coldplay posters has always been a very consuming hobby of mine, but one of my fav posters to date is my beloved Life in Technicolor 2. :D Btw, seriously, "great" could NEVER do this song justice!! It's bloody PERFECTION!! :D

InvaderXyl42

Whovian
Coldplayer
The first thing I thought after hearing life in technicolor was "damn, why wouldn't they run with that?? It needs length and lyrics!", and after those things were added, it's now one of my favorite songs ever