What do you think?

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What an epic way to lead in ETIAW. Wow, I'm now listening to it like it was the first time I heard it. Love it.

WeddingDom

Such a heavenly view
Coldplayer
I really was expecting this song, but it's pointless, imo :nod:

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
it does sound like the intro they used at the festivals! it definitely makes the beginning of ETIAW a lot less sudden, which I like :)

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
good way to make a transition between UATW and ETIAW, works perfectly.

Hartroc

Dancing Politik
Coldplayer
Should have just been part of Every Teardrop, instead of its own track. :nod:

Mildly interesting.

the_escapist

Just a flock of birds
Coldplayer
very alike to the introduction of Where the Streets Have No Name from U2....

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
I really like it. There are some tiny weird sounds.. Great!

Famous Old Painter

KICKS LIKE A SLEEP TWICH
Coldplayer
Should have just been part of Every Teardrop, instead of its own track. :nod:

Mildly interesting.
I suspect it was at one point, hence all those early reports of ETIAW having a long intro.

I've just attached all the interludes to their parents tracks with audio editing software so my version of MX is 11 songs long. MMIX makes ETIAW sound a bit better and more interesting, but doesn't add a whole lot.

Certainly undeserving of it's own track.

R23

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I suspect it was at one point, hence all those early reports of ETIAW having a long intro.

I've just attached all the interludes to their parents tracks with audio editing software so my version of MX is 11 songs long. MMIX makes ETIAW sound a bit better and more interesting, but doesn't add a whole lot.

Certainly undeserving of it's own track.
I think it's sounds amazing. It feels like it's really building up for ETIAW. I wish they had added MMIX to the intro of ETIAW when it was released as a single. I don't know, I love the song much more now. It made me think of the Violet Hill intro, which really sets the mood while you haven't heard Chris sing a word.

mrman78

M A R C U S
Coldplayer
I think the instrumentals being separated out are basically an artistic move more than anything else. I think if they were part of the tracks they lead into, people would complain the intros to the songs were too long!

Felicci

little white shadow
Coldplayer
If you listen too it alone, without ETIAW after, it must be the most pointless song being put on an album ever...