When will the North American tour of AHFOD happen?

WillEd11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ok, thank you :)
Do you know how much the tickets could cost?
PRICING RANGE: US $29.50 - US $179.50 Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

So pretty expensive this time out. With the ability to have like 100,000 people at Jerry World... they are going to make some SERIOUS money.

lowmagichen

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone has a code they won't be using, please let me know! Made a huge mistake not signing up to the mailing list and like the poster above, I'd rather not fight a scalper for one and it will be enjoyed! AHFOD has got me back into Coldplay full force again. Up&Up, Army of One, and Amazing Day would all be so amazing live so pls inbox if you can. Thank you!

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
PRICING RANGE: US $29.50 - US $179.50 Additional fees are applied at Checkout. Prices subject to change.

So pretty expensive this time out. With the ability to have like 100,000 people at Jerry World... they are going to make some SERIOUS money.
I don't think its expensive. Its what I always paid in other Coldplay concerts in the past. I think its worth remembering that the $100+ tickets will probably mostly be VIP packages.

WillEd11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't think its expensive. Its what I always paid in other Coldplay concerts in the past. I think its worth remembering that the $100+ tickets will probably mostly be VIP packages.
That's not correct. The VIP packages will be like $1000 and include early entry, seats in the first 10 rows, free non alcoholic drinks, exclusive merch, early access to merch, maybe light snacks... etc. I've never seen a VIP ticket go for less than around $500 bucks... even with the worst options.

The $179.50 tickets will be for the floor and close lower bowl. Which is a shame, but totally understandable.

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
That's not correct. The VIP packages will be like $1000 and include early entry, seats in the first 10 rows, free non alcoholic drinks, exclusive merch, early access to merch, maybe light snacks... etc. I've never seen a VIP ticket go for less than around $500 bucks... even with the worst options.

The $179.50 tickets will be for the floor and close lower bowl. Which is a shame, but totally understandable.
Hmm so things are done differently in the USA when it comes to VIP packages. I paid about $200 for mine for the Viva Tour including food and all that in the UK.
If the VIP packages will cost that much, its strange they are not included in the price range quoted on the Ticketmaster website? So you´re saying the $179 price will be for standing tickets? That surely would be super expensive , but I´ve never been to a concert in the USA, so I don't know if thats the usual price there. In Europe I always paid on average about $90 for standing or seat.

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So Coldplay keeps saying that all emails were sent as of 12:01 PST, which would be 1:01 my time, but I got my two emails at 5:21 and 5:27...

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
So Coldplay keeps saying that all emails were sent as of 12:01 PST, which would be 1:01 my time, but I got my two emails at 5:21 and 5:27...
Hmm mine arrived at 4 AM PST. I think what they meant was that everyone who subscribed to the mailing list before and up until 12:01 PST got the pre-sale code.

lisaw23

We never change, do we?
Coldplayer

I have done VIP for several artists, including Coldplay in 2012. There are actually several ways that VIP seats are set up. Sometimes, they are set up on multiple levels, where yes, you can pay around $1000. Most of the time though, (including Coldplay and Muse), I get the lowest level of VIP, which in the past has been around $200-$225. Usually, with that level, you get the premium seats, plus some type of 'swag', a commemorative ticket, a tote bag, water bottle, or something of that nature.

So - it's entirely possible that they have multiple levels of "VIP", and that you could get possibly get a VIP seat for less than $300 on this tour.

I wish I could find VIP pricing information today though. I wonder if they did VIP with the UK shows??

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
I waas checking the Rihanna tour VIP in Ticketmaster and yes I can see there are a gazillion options priced at all sort of levels. Makes it all more confusing....I wish we knew all the options before the pre-sale starts so we can have time to decide which one to go for.

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
Am I the only one who's really bummed they're not coming to Canada? Or are they gunna announce some more dates?

cheeetaz

Owner of a Phil signed ID
Coldplayer
Is anyone else looking for flights from europe (germany) to the east coast and totally blown away by how expensive it is? I usually can get a round trip for the price of a one-way ticket right now. :saw:

gatorsamiam

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Any thoughts on Florida dates in the fall? Is it final with the venues or more to come? Hate to buy tickets out of state and then a few weeks later they add Florida! Of course I would see them twice!! Haha - thanks everyone who replies!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jedi Leo

A guy full of stars
Coldplayer
Is anyone else looking for flights from europe (germany) to the east coast and totally blown away by how expensive it is? I usually can get a round trip for the price of a one-way ticket right now. :saw:
Are you using the calendar view? Momondo has that and Im sure other websites. Then you can see if tickets are cheaper some other days in the week. It can vary quite a lot!

WillEd11

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone was able to signup for the email presale (I had signed up years ago... but guess I needed to re-signup) and won't be using their code... please think about sharing it with me. It'll go to a happy home and NOT a scalper. Cheers everyone. This is going to be a heck of a tour.
Just wanted to clear up the board... a wonderful member got me a code and I no longer need one. So please pass me over and get any extras to the next person in line.

taylorprime

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I signed up as a Canadian so no email here. Looks like I'll be getting Boston tickets to make sure I don't miss out but would love to have a code if anyone has an extra. They will either add in additional nights and/or cities to fill in those weekly gaps. I would figure Montreal/Toronto/Vancouver to be a lock with a North American tour.

gai

Just wanted to clear up the board... a wonderful member got me a code and I no longer need one. So please pass me over and get any extras to the next person in line.
it would be great if you can also update the original posts. easier to move on to the next person in that case.

Fred64

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If anyone has a code they won't be using, please let me know! Made a huge mistake not signing up to the mailing list and like the poster above, I'd rather not fight a scalper for one and it will be enjoyed! AHFOD has got me back into Coldplay full force again. Up&Up, Army of One, and Amazing Day would all be so amazing live so pls inbox if you can. Thank you!
Same for me I'm looking for a pre-sale code for Los Angeles. Do you know if it's a different code per fan ? thx !

alohasteffi

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can I buy tickets for more than one concert with one presale code or only for 1 location per code? How many tickets can I buy, only one or more?
@cheeetaz:flight prices are crazy from Germany, maybe because of school holidays? Not sure if I will go to any of the US concerts..