Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
oh fuck, dayum. perhaps not that steep....
Also I suppose it's also about the supply and demand so every artist has a choice of which tickets to release, how much to sell them for etc

medmaar_ATL

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I live in Morocco and I never had the chance to see them live :(( hope they come to mawazine festival next year !!

Xylobryte98

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
There's a very high change that they will visit India for this tour. They even went there to shoot the music video. So just keep your fingers crossed ;)
V true. Hoping for the same.
Any guesses as to when could they tour india? As in April- June or it could be later? Just a calculative guess. I have my exams in march and April and would wish they avoid that time frame.

Manas Bass

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hey! In India Coldplay never had an official show! Being a hardcore Coldplayer I feel really bad!

cp3176

Kaleidoscopes
Coldplayer
Manas Bass said:
Hey! In India Coldplay never had an official show! Being a hardcore Coldplayer I feel really bad!
Welcome to Coldplaying! Hope you have a great time, since you're in India you possibly might have heard some songs off of A Head Full Of Dreams we haven't... :D We're excited for this new album. :D Enjoy your time here. Your coming at a great time, A Head Full Of Dreams just got announced on Friday and everything is well.:)

Ummmm.... well. did you see the video shoot?? :D :D :D

If you did could you at least please tell us if Adventure of a Lifetime is the song that the MV is for???D:D

I'm pretty sure after shooting a video in India that they'll come to you. :D

__coldplayer_

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I haven't, yet, I'll go on a concert when the next tour is. I'm just waiting for the tourdates

ColdplaySoCal

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I have been to 3 Coldplay Concerts. SERIOUSLY there is. I thing like it. Saw them in Seattle,Ucla, and Hollywood Bowl.

gentleparachute

Up&Up
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
oh fuck, dayum. perhaps not that steep....
I know I'm from Australia but I've attended 2 of their concerts... I think you can get the standing general admission tickets from around $150-225... Knowing the lads, they will aim to keep it affordable - I'd be really surprised if it's much more expensive than that

Alice_C

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Me, but I've just purchased a ticket to their show in Amsterdam. Can't express how excited I am! Can hardly concentrate on work today :)

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Me, but I've just purchased a ticket to their show in Amsterdam. Can't express how excited I am! Can hardly concentrate on work today :)
Way to make everyone in this thread pissed lmao

Nivram Ra

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Way to make everyone in this thread pissed lmao
If I'm right she is from Ukraine it's not that easy to see Coldplay either. Hopefully Coldplay will expand their tour to different places. Can I ask you where you're from Batman?

Jaytheblue

Another Human Speciman
Coldplayer
I'm from Toronto and chances are that I'm gunna totally be on a camping trip when Coldplay comes around

Rickulus

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I wonder if they'll ever come to Korea. Noel's been here and he loved it, so maybe he told Chris about the experience? lol

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
If I'm right she is from Ukraine it's not that easy to see Coldplay either. Hopefully Coldplay will expand their tour to different places. Can I ask you where you're from Batman?
I'm from Germany.

*hides behind a corner*

Nivram Ra

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm from Germany.

*hides behind a corner*
Haha, well nothing wrong with that :p

Though we have a lot of choice going to a concert here in Europe, nowadays the black market becomes a problem.. At least, that's my experience in the Netherlands where tickets are sold out fast and you can only find tickets for twice the normal price. It's very sad.

VivaLaColdplay1907

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm from Indonesia. I'm trying to get my dad to let me see them if they come to somewhere that's remotely close, but it's been difficult to get him to budge. *sigh* :(