Wow...

Sparks22

Open up your eyes!
Coldplayer
I adore the track, it should have been on VLV as a hidden track behind Death and all his friends, that would have been a great surprise...

Macintosh

Through the glory of life
Coldplayer
Really short but more than beautiful! Sounds like a Fur Elise a little bit.

Open-Politik

Babe Im Gonna Leave You
Coldplayer
Nice piano, its great seeing Chris evolve, I wish he will do more, even crazier stuff in the future.

lovers.in.nj

GoodThingsAreComingOurWay
Coldplayer
"Postcards From Far Away" has to be one of the greatest Coldplay song, even though it is only like a minute and has no words. It's incredibly beautiful. Good job Chris!

Grace.

Sorrow slowdances
Coldplayer
It was even more beautiful live than on the EP! And I loved how easily it led into VLV... so you were sitting there awestruck one second and then all of a sudden you were cheering, clapping and singing "OoooOOOOoooooohhhh!" :p

pommeline

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's a perfect piece of music, but add a minute or two more and it would be a masterpiece.

GiveMeHeart+Soul

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
(L)

The piece is not long, however it is such a short and sweet beautiful composure. I found it a nice surprise to be in the album. :)

I would happily hear more! :cool:

cp13

Tis life. . .
Coldplayer
All of you have no idea what you are talking about, it is one of those rare pieces that I, as a songwriter, can not think of anything to add to. It IS short, but who cares? If I may, it is perfect.

rab2591

Listening to Pet Sounds.
Coldplayer
One of the most beautiful piano pieces I've ever heard. If it were a three minute long piano solo, it could have gotten tiresome....granted, it is so beautiful, I doubt it...but it is amazing in its simplicity and length.

One of the best songs from the Viva La Vida era....

rnel16

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think PFFA is absolutely stunning! I'm so looking forward to learning to play it on piano. Yes, it's short but IMO perfect the length it is. My definite fave from Prospekts March - without a doubt!

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I think that people love it because it's Coldplay. :blank:

It's a mediocre instrumental, and that's that. Yeah, it's pretty, but it's not like OMGOOAOMMAMAZMLKSLCkjHS AMAZEBALLZ