Your 2012 in retrospective.

iSwin

Coldplayer
Coldplayer

All the Highs:
- Seeing Coldplay at the Ricoh Arena, Coventry
- Seeing Coldplay at the Emirates Stadium, London (4th June)
- MEETING CHRIS MARTIN
- Family Holiday in Fuerteventrua
- September Trip to Madrid to Watch Real Madrid vs Barcelona
- Paradise being announced as the UK's official #1 on my 20th Birthday
- Coldplay Tweeting to me
- Starting my 3rd year and final year at University with great grades
- Seeing Muse in Manchester Arena
- All the crazy nights out with my friends
- Having the best of friends around through hard times

All the Lows:
- Losing our beloved dog Fred
- Attempting to fall out of love with the ex
- Achieving only average grades in my 2nd Year
- The 'Cursed missoportuniates' to start something new
- Losing my iPhone 4S
- Spending 400euros on some Beats by Dre headphones, yeah they're good but JESUS

Crests

tiger! fire! cyber!
Coldplayer
missoportuniates
help

uhhh this is a good question idk if i even did anything this year significant other than having an interweb boyfriend life is pretty uneventful when you're pretty much a hermit

Italian Plastic

lost
Coldplayer
OKAY HERE WE GO

highlights:
  • the megaupload dude was arrested in my country :surprised:
  • i went to Camp A Low Hum (again) and had the best time of my life (again)
  • one of my best friends moved to my city
  • saw bon iver
  • RADIOHEAD ARE COMING???
  • party rock anthem
  • oh i started playing with a band with my friends i love them a lot
  • i dj'd at a party with my friend and it was the most fun ive had ever
  • drake released the best video of all time
  • saw lapalux and oOoOO (my first proper electronic show)
  • new burial & four tet
  • saw Jonwayne and Mono/Poly
  • recorded in a real studio
  • i "came out" not really but i told some friends which just made everything easier
  • I SAW RADIOHEAD HOLY SHIT

um lowlights
  • not much
  • probably just dumb teenager things
  • OH i missed out on seeing a whole lot of my favourite bands because of r18 venues(JAPANDROIDS, Araabmuzik, Hudson Mohawke, Ryan Hemsworth, im sure there were more..)

Destrokk

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
how do you guys see so many fucking shows and start bands at 12 im here sitting like a duck sippin on some kool aid

The Doctor

nope.
Coldplayer
2012 was pretty confusing for me
January was suffering from Sherlock and getting in a new class with horrible people
really hard to survive if they bully you and ignore you for the rest

February was good because I got again trough all my competitions and getting bronze at Belgium youth championchips :cheesy:

March was really though in school because of reasons :blank:

April was fun because no school for 2 weeks( long live Easter holidays!)

Don't know much about May because biggest fun was the start of June
Lovely fest with friends and that Sunday afterwards this thingy in my village that happens only once every 25 years :wacky: such a good time

then came summer with an amazing time on camp in Sweden and Pukkelpop (got so many chills there) and all the other great things I did then

I really hoped September would be different in school but it wasn't only the first 2 weeks were great because I got a new friend there but sadly she left after 2 weeks :bigcry:
got really low then because of that and everybody knew

then we're getting close to the best decission I ever made, change school, it was so good :D
got really good friends now at school, managed to do great exams and I'm happy again

the best things that happened to me were that I got some people here to whom I can say nearly everything I feel (really Louise I love how we talk :hug:)
that I got closer with my friends from judo and the parties we went to and how they really care for each other
And all the series I watched, for reason that really got me through the rough times this year :wacko:

So overall was 2012 not that bad, but I got it really hard so 2013 can only be better

James.

(Nice Title)
Coldplayer
I can't really think of every single thing that happened this year but I guess the highlights were seeing Blur live and discovering loads of cool music (mainly Muse and Radiohead). Lowlights basically include feeling miserable/depressed etc. etc.

bubbleymonki

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
my highlights of 2012 was transferring to my dream college where I learned a lot about myself and other people with many exciting journies. end of the year I've gained closer friend/relationships with a few friends and family members. lowlights were some feelings of loniless and confusion of what I want in school for myself while adjusting to a new enviroment. Just a few bumpy roads which taught me how to cope with different things. Overall a good year for me - I feel very lucky.

rainplay

Iluvya
Coldplayer
Graduating high school! Having some crazy awesome times along the way with my friends. Finding a guy worth my time. Seeing Radiohead live <3 Along with Coldplay, RHCP, Arkells, We are the City and Hey Ocean. Making some terrible mistakes..learning from them.. Some of my favourite days happened in 2012, along with some really awful days. But overall, it's been a good year :)