✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion

stephen

Colo Colo (one of the teams from the soccer match) just replied to a fan who asked why Coldplay shared an image of the match. The CM says they’re promoting their new album ❀️?

490BF753-2611-4E33-BDAB-85108FEE3CA9.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Care 1

As regards the mysterious signal th code with the simple melody playing, has anyone tried to print/screenshot the dots and layer the fragments on top of each other i. E. with Photoshop? Imagine it printed on see-through paper. The three vertical dots separate the different fragments. Layered on top of each other they might make up letters. Anyone who has seen Contact with Jodie Foster, similar thing?Β 

Edited by melian

On 4/24/2021 at 8:46 AM, Shiver98 said:

OH MY GOD

20210423_224443.jpg

Super late to the party but have been keeping track since this was announced. I did, however, missed on how the code was deciphered.Β 

Just curious to know how you guys cracked it! Any links would be great. Thanks! ?

3 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Warsaw!

3E62514C-68FC-4702-A318-E12331371114.jpeg

indiana? i've been there. i live in the northwest US but i know where that is! calling all coldplayers from warsaw

EDIT: i just looked it up on google maps and it's warsaw tower, poland. not warsaw indiana. duh *facepalm*

Edited by hamblingreen

13 minutes ago, shred said:

Super late to the party but have been keeping track since this was announced. I did, however, missed on how the code was deciphered.Β 

Just curious to know how you guys cracked it! Any links would be great. Thanks! ?

If I'm not wrong, ColdplayXtra managed to decipher the code. They posted this explaining the method (Coldplay fans are brilliant haha)

Screenshot_20210427-160409_Chrome.jpg

3 minutes ago, eddmen said:

If I'm not wrong, ColdplayXtra managed to decipher the code. They posted this explaining the method (Coldplay fans are brilliant haha)

Screenshot_20210427-160409_Chrome.jpg

Ah awesome! Thank you so much.Β 

I don't follow twitter so I missed that!Β 

• Like 1

Edit: Sorry, looks like this had already been spotted!

Web developer here. Don't know if it's already been spotted, but there's an interesting HTML comment when viewing the page source:

β€œThe moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

There's also several odd comments that appear to be stars? You can see what I'm talking about if you right click on the page and choose "View page source" in Chrome.

Β 

Edited by blueyechi
Already been noticed
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, blueyechi said:

Web developer here. Don't know if it's already been spotted, but there's an interesting HTML comment when viewing the page source:

β€œThe moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

There's also several odd comments that appear to be stars? You can see what I'm talking about if you right click on the page and choose "View page source" in Chrome.

Β 

Β 

Interesting this appears while there is a pink moon currentlyΒ 

• Like 1

It's been quite some time since I've been on this site so hello to all members new and old.Β 

I'm so excited for new music from my boys! In the meantime, I'm enjoying this great track from the Kaleidoscope EP.

Β 

Edited by thenowhereman
  • Like 10

42 minutes ago, dom62400 said:

when I got the email from the official Coldplay website, there was this little message. I do not know if it is with the news of the group.

Β 

? ?  alienradio.fm.png

Yeah this is part of lyrics that were also on alienradio.fm.

"This joy is electric and you're circuiting through

I'm so happy that I'm alive at the same time as you"

• Like 3

This totally feels like a successor to MX. Another concept album perhaps with a story behind it? I know for MX they originally wanted to do an animated short film but went with the comics instead. Maybe we will see that idea make a return?Β 

• Like 5

I am a bit skeptical that this era will be closely related to a previous one.

Obviously previous music is an influence and many ideas from other eras could have been finally developed for this one.

But based in my experience with the band, I do think they are and will make an effort to present something unique.

TheΒ greatest asset is their capacity to reinvent themselves.

• Like 10

• Captain Crieff changed the title to πŸͺ Coldplay: Music of the Spheres πŸͺ | Out Now! | Discussion
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021