Jump to content
📡 HIGHER POWER MUSIC VIDEO OUT JUNE 8 📡

Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021


Recommended Posts

I see in the document we already have 2 messages from aliens on Spotify: Parachutes-Yellow and AROBTTH-The Scientist. Could the next one be in X&Y? And right now only THP has a Spotify video...

Always Sunny Fx GIF

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LEAK  

this song is literally a career high, after 23 YEARS no one gets to complain about this album anymore for me, NO ONE, i'll protect it with my whole existence 🔪

Posted Images

Colo Colo (one of the teams from the soccer match) just replied to a fan who asked why Coldplay shared an image of the match. The CM says they’re promoting their new album ❤️👽

490BF753-2611-4E33-BDAB-85108FEE3CA9.jpeg

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Care 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

As regards the mysterious signal th code with the simple melody playing, has anyone tried to print/screenshot the dots and layer the fragments on top of each other i. E. with Photoshop? Imagine it printed on see-through paper. The three vertical dots separate the different fragments. Layered on top of each other they might make up letters. Anyone who has seen Contact with Jodie Foster, similar thing? 

Edited by melian
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Everyday life said:

Guys we have another message from The Scientist!!!

D9EF7F47-E903-451C-AB33-A0592E3C8C90.thumb.png.69f43f7d4e57e4c5453274cafa096524.png

 

I see is the same already discovered 😗

Screenshot_20210427-152549_Chrome.jpg

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2021 at 8:46 AM, Shiver98 said:

OH MY GOD

20210423_224443.jpg

Super late to the party but have been keeping track since this was announced. I did, however, missed on how the code was deciphered. 

Just curious to know how you guys cracked it! Any links would be great. Thanks! 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites

hey, guys. it's my brother's birthday and ive got some family stuff so i won't be able to finish revising the font tonight. i'll hop right on that tomorrow, i'm interested in finding any other inconsistencies when it comes to these symbols

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, sa_spurs_tx said:

Warsaw!

3E62514C-68FC-4702-A318-E12331371114.jpeg

indiana? i've been there. i live in the northwest US but i know where that is! calling all coldplayers from warsaw

EDIT: i just looked it up on google maps and it's warsaw tower, poland. not warsaw indiana. duh *facepalm*

Edited by hamblingreen
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, hamblingreen said:

indiana? i've been there. i live in the northwest US but i know where that is! calling all coldplayers from warsaw

Poland 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, shred said:

Super late to the party but have been keeping track since this was announced. I did, however, missed on how the code was deciphered. 

Just curious to know how you guys cracked it! Any links would be great. Thanks! 🙂

If I'm not wrong, ColdplayXtra managed to decipher the code. They posted this explaining the method (Coldplay fans are brilliant haha)

Screenshot_20210427-160409_Chrome.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, eddmen said:

If I'm not wrong, ColdplayXtra managed to decipher the code. They posted this explaining the method (Coldplay fans are brilliant haha)

Screenshot_20210427-160409_Chrome.jpg

Ah awesome! Thank you so much. 

I don't follow twitter so I missed that! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

A lot of replies after, i'm on of this hype train ¡Choo choo!

6 years without posting on this forum, but today i understood the rare symbols on Colo Colo v. U de Chile match😅

Hello! ¡Choo choo! 🚂

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites

Edit: Sorry, looks like this had already been spotted!

Web developer here. Don't know if it's already been spotted, but there's an interesting HTML comment when viewing the page source:

“The moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

There's also several odd comments that appear to be stars? You can see what I'm talking about if you right click on the page and choose "View page source" in Chrome.

 

Edited by blueyechi
Already been noticed
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, blueyechi said:

Web developer here. Don't know if it's already been spotted, but there's an interesting HTML comment when viewing the page source:

“The moon I see now is the same moon I saw before. Except that before, when I looked at it, it was in anticipation of what it would be like when I got there. That's behind me now." Buzz Aldrin

There's also several odd comments that appear to be stars? You can see what I'm talking about if you right click on the page and choose "View page source" in Chrome.

 

 

Interesting this appears while there is a pink moon currently 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

It's been quite some time since I've been on this site so hello to all members new and old. 

I'm so excited for new music from my boys! In the meantime, I'm enjoying this great track from the Kaleidoscope EP.

 

Edited by thenowhereman
  • Like 10
Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, dom62400 said:

when I got the email from the official Coldplay website, there was this little message. I do not know if it is with the news of the group.

 

👽 📻  alienradio.fm.png

Yeah this is part of lyrics that were also on alienradio.fm.

"This joy is electric and you're circuiting through

I'm so happy that I'm alive at the same time as you"

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

This totally feels like a successor to MX. Another concept album perhaps with a story behind it? I know for MX they originally wanted to do an animated short film but went with the comics instead. Maybe we will see that idea make a return? 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • stephen changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Higher Power Out Now!
  • Captain Crieff changed the title to Coldplay LP9 Rumours | Music of the Spheres | Vol. 1 released 15 October 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...