Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by coldplayer#16

1. coldplayer#16

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

I am grateful for my preceptor and my experience at my final clinical placement before graduation. I had a wonderful internship with her and at the hospital I was working with, I learned so much in only about a month's time and I cannot thank her and our floor team enough for their work and...
  2. coldplayer#16

Xyloband Controller!

Man, I'm a broke college student, and yet this is the COOLEST thing like ... hot dang. I have no purpose for 5 Xylobands and the remote other than fangirl merch and because I can, but I have to like, get a job first. Still by far one of the coolest things with the Coldplay mark made available...
  3. coldplayer#16

I flipping wish. I'm in my last year, so I feel like it won't do me much good now .. and I'm honestly terrified by the world I'm about to enter thanks to Trump and all the political chaos that has been going on in the states. However, to maintain positivity and keep with the thread: I watched...
  4. coldplayer#16

That's how my bank account looks .... (being a college kid in the states means you're hella broke :sob:) Though, while I am broke af, I still manage to do well in classes and maintain my relationships, so, I'm thankful I'm able to still figure life out and do well academically. In the words of...
  5. coldplayer#16

I didn't see this thread until now, and it's like a forum happiness jar! It's something I've used to help manage my anxiety in the past (I'll explain in a spoiler how that works). I would like to contribute: Today, even though I messed up and put a big assignment off, I've managed to organize...
  6. coldplayer#16

Show us your Coldplay related art

I KNOW. It's crazy! Strawberry Swing was actually the first Coldplay music video I remember seeing ... And Batman's right! 11 years?! Dang girl, that's one heck of a commitment to the site and fandom in general.
  7. coldplayer#16

A quick WIP that gives a rough idea for something that I'd like to do in far more detail ... also, hello, it's been a while.
  8. coldplayer#16

The Awesome Random Posting Thread

I've been hella busy with college ... graduating nursing school is hard. I'm sure there are other people around, just gotta check around and see who's posting in the recent threads! I'm sure you'll find someone who's still active :)
  9. coldplayer#16

Well ... site's changed a bit, hasn't it?
  10. coldplayer#16

Well, this is here so ...
  11. coldplayer#16

I'd love to see them :)
  12. coldplayer#16

Chris and Jonny

Thank you!! And I'm glad my singing is okay, lol. I honestly ended up screaming my heart out more than singing, but it was worth it. Being so high up in the stadium, no one really cared. They were screaming/singing along too.
  13. coldplayer#16

Thank you!! ... I got a bit carried away after I drew that one though, not gonna lie.
  14. coldplayer#16

Chris and Jonny

Also, because Bowie love ...
  15. coldplayer#16

Chris and Jonny

Yep. It me. And oh my GOD YES, YES IT IS!! There was so much going on and that I didn't record but holy crap, Chris was literally hanging over Jonny and just ... oh my little fangirl heart couldn't take it. Also, from 300 level seats, the Jumbotron was my savior and also very generous with...