Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by ghoststory

1. G

LP7- "A Head Full Of Dreams"

Honestly I don't have a ton of problems with the actual instrumentals and sound of the album for the most part but some of Chris's lyrics are really lacking in this one :/ I hope this isn't their last album either, it'd be a shame to end on this one
  2. G

Favorite band (besides Coldplay)?

Wasn't sure where else to put this, but i'm really digging death cab for cutie's new album
  3. G

Favorite band (besides Coldplay)?

Hey guys, haven't posted in a while but I figured I'd ask what everyone's favorite band was (that isn't Coldplay) just to see what everyone says :) So, favorite band.... go! To start mine is Twenty One Pilots!
  4. G

Describe The Evolution Of Your Music Taste

When i was a kid I listened to whatever my parents listened to (mostly the Beatles and stuff like that as they're my dad's favorite band) and just grew up listening to them and some Bob Dylan as well. Then one day I remember riding my bike around my neighborhood and listening to the songs my dad...
  5. G

Count to a million!

6. G

Ghost Stories Unreleased Tracks

I'm thinking they might be released in 6 months on a possible EP that Chris hinted at in the Zane Lowe interview
  7. G

Ghost Stories Unreleased Tracks

Hey guys, so recently i watched the sky arts interview about the TV special that just aired and I noticed that they showed a track list that included songs we haven't heard. They showed a behind the scenes video from back in 2013 and Chris had written out the track list at the time for ghost...
  8. G

Rank Coldplay's 6 Studio Albums

VIVA - (9.5/10) absolutely brilliant album. not one song that i dislike AROBTTH - (9.5/10) once again an amazing album, awesome songs and classic coldplay GS- (9/10) solid album with one song (ASFoS) that i don' particularly like, but especially with "All Your Friends" and "Ghost Story"...
  9. G

Ghost Story

I think the "a secret (?)" is "a secret that nobody knows.... no one ever hears." It was written on the album artwork. And also the "once upon try to raise your voice" i believe is "whats the point of trying to raise your voice" And "when you dug a little near" sounds like "when you dont believe...
  10. G

Ghost Story

Can someone please let me know where everyone is listening to the songs? I've looked and i can't seem to find it
  11. G

All Your Friends

Not asking for a PM, but where is everyone listening to the songs at?
  12. G

How much of Ghost Stories is about Gwyneth?

I'd say all of it is about gwyneth except maybe midnight
  13. G

Thank you for this, Coldplay

Anyone else notice the lyrics "secret nobody knows... no one ever hears" in the album art? I'm gonna guess they're from "ghost story"