Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by Green Cap Man

1. Green Cap Man

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

That 42 in his shirt [emoji170]
  2. Green Cap Man

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

So, I was thinking about getting a "42" tattoo, and because this number means to me so much beyond Coldplay... I did it. Here it is!
  3. Green Cap Man

February 16th Snow Patrol show (Portugal)

I am not going. Sorry :( (too late. sorry for that too)
  4. Green Cap Man

War of the Coldplay Songs

Violet Hill vs See You Soon
  5. Green Cap Man

Anyone have Coldplay tattoos?

I want to make a Coldplay related tattoo. But something small and discrete. That no one would associate to Coldplay unless real fans. The number 42 means a lot to me, not only because of Coldplay. I thought of doing something like this: Or maybe a small flock of birds. "O" means so f*cking much...
  6. Green Cap Man

Clocks vs Postcards From Far Away sidenote: I saw some posting Los Unidades songs here. I will kill you. :joy: Coldplay ≠ Los Unidades
  7. Green Cap Man

Have you ever...?

Well, I caught my mom stealing magazines without even noticing. She forgot them in the shopping cart and the cashier didn't noticed too. I was a little boy so I kept my mouth shut. She only noticed home. So yes, my mom is a robber. :joy: Have you ever fell in love with a person much older than...
  8. Green Cap Man

Let's Play Coldplay ABC Game

MMIX
  9. Green Cap Man

Have you ever...?

Yes! And I still have. Have you ever smoked?
  10. Green Cap Man

A-Z of artist names

U2
  11. Green Cap Man

Politik (Glastonbury 2002) vs Talk (MTV EMA 2005)
  12. Green Cap Man

Well. Now this game ends because you guys chose the best Coldplay song and performance ever. :D Politik (Glastonbury 2002) vs. Postcards From Far Away
  13. Green Cap Man

Fix You vs Fix You (Four Tet remix)
  14. Green Cap Man

coldplay portugal

Obrigado! Amanhã mando vir ;)
  15. Green Cap Man

coldplay portugal

@Magic_2000 Acho que tinhas sido tu a comprar o Prospekt's March na fnac há uns dias. Pena não teres aguardado mais um bocado. Está basicamente a ser dado... 5€. Já ouviste? O que achaste? Qualidade do som, material, etc... Eu não gosto dos sleeves de cartão, mas por 5€ acho que vale sempre a...