Recent content by iamsue

1. iamsue

Everyday life - the track - Sunset

@Inranaway. Yes, we are still. I’ll send you a pm. Thanks for asking. Thanks for your comments, VitaminZ.
  2. iamsue

Everyday life - the track - Sunset

@nvdmm, I am with you on how you feel about this song. VitaminZ, your analysis is spot-on.! Maybe that why I can’t even listen to the entire song without crying. Is this song triggering for anyone else? For me, I think the “lights go out” line is taking me back to my mom’s passing in 2017...
  3. iamsue

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

Ok, I agree with you, @I ran away. I went back and listened to Everyday Life, and the line “got to keep dancing when the lights go out” is what got my theory started. That song is in the right place. Maybe this idea holds, with the rest of the songs not necessarily in order??
  4. iamsue

I have to look at where the songs released so far are in the set list. By this theory: Sunrise Early songs are playful, joyful Early to middle are a bit more jolting, as reality hits in young adulthood Then songs show struggles and learning and yearning to go back to younger, more adventurous...
  5. iamsue

Ok, so here’s a random theory I have been mulling over this weekend since hearing Everyday Life. Do you think the whole “Sunrise, Sunset” theme could be about the whole of one’s life, with the songs ranging from birth to childhood to all stages of life? If so, the last song would be sort of at...
  6. iamsue

2019-11-02 Coldplay Live on Saturday Night Live (SNL)

Thanks for finding these! I love how earthy and natural everything looks!
  7. iamsue

Here’s the best screenshot I can get of Chris’s guitar strap. From what I could see, it says “Heart and Consciousness”. Just watching Everyday Life performance. I could listen to that all day. Got chills and almost teared up at the same time. But that’s life. That’s the point. Can’t wait to...
  8. iamsue

Thanks but it seems to just be a lust of Chris’s songs if the moment. No link.
  9. iamsue

Where can I find it?
  10. iamsue

Yeah, I didn’t understand if that meant it was boring or good. Guess I didn’t like the language. Sorry, very OLDplayer here. I’m not feeling well and I probably over-reacted. Sorry. I like your other comments on this performance though!
  11. iamsue

Did you get your screenshot? I recorded it and will watch for it in the a.m. Will post here if I can get it.
  12. iamsue

While I disagree about it being nowhere near pop, I too heard vibes of Manchester Orchestra, Lumineers, Mumford and Sons and even a little Revivalists in Orphans. I really could not stand the “woo hoos” and usually that’s true for me of that phrase all the time. It didn’t bother me at the end...
  13. iamsue

I love your picture! Is that yours?
  14. iamsue

Looking for anyone’s comments on Orphans?? Does it have its own thread. I can’t be the only one who’s heard it. Not impressed. Sorry guys.