Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Recent content by iamsue

1. iamsue

Come on and sing it out..

S Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. iamsue

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

Actually I plan to come this summer! This looks beautiful! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. iamsue

Don't Let It Break Your Heart!

So sorry to hear this. It sounds as if he mid-led you. By letting him hurt you, it’s giving him power over you. Someone like that doesn’t deserve that power. Strike that- actually no one deserves power over you except you. And a form of that power is believing that YOU are enough. You don’t...
  4. iamsue

LP8 Thread - Coldplay's Upcoming Album

OMG, I didn’t realize this. I first started seriously listening at X & Y while going into and recovering from my first back surgery. I would have been there in Chicago! Wish I’d been able to go to my first concert then, but I also had surgery during Viva and couldn’t go until MX. Sent from my...
  5. iamsue

We Live in a Beautiful World - Post Your Pictures

It should win an award! Have you put it in a contest? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. iamsue

Come on and sing it out..

Welcome [email protected] Ran Away. I’m off social media most of the time too. Too many Dr appointments and PT! Can I have a T please? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. iamsue

Random Coldplay thoughts...

So yesterday I was in a very painful MRI test for my ankle, while my thumb was in a cast from surgery last Friday. I always ask to listen to Coldplay in MRI’s to keep my focus off the pain. The Technician put on AHFOD. When she told me there were 8 minutes left (just as I was about to hit the...
  8. iamsue

Hey there Karvi! Your English is great, as always. So nice to see you back! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  9. iamsue

It was about the worst Halftime I’ve seen! Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  10. iamsue

Well put! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. iamsue

Coldplay Video Views 2019 (YouTube)

That’s fascinating! Thanks. I bet the band would like to see this;e.g. Phil or Dave. You should send Penny or Debs or them a copy. What a lot of work you’ve done! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. iamsue

Here’s a Coldception for you: Due to extreme cold, we’ve been driving our little dog to pet stores to see mice and get exercise. Last night, I heard Fun in one store. Tonight, I heard a familiar strain...Birds was on. I have not heard either in public before!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. iamsue

Coldplay Video Views 2019 (YouTube)

Can you explain what this is? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. iamsue

The X Marks the Spots we didn’t play last time! Here they come, Siberia! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. iamsue

Never give up, oh never give up!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk