Recent content by matti

1. M

Pitchfork defends X&Y and Coldplay!

love white shadows, x&y and low!
  2. M

~*~ The Official Will Champion Appreciation Thread ~*~

if i'm not mistaken that's Narita Airport's duty free shop bag.
  3. M

Criticisms with the album?

I like GS the only thing i hate is A Sky Full of Stars. Maybe if I still care about or believe in music elitism, I'd hate it because it's avicii but now it's just boils down to it being a sore thumb and breaks the whole sound of the album. Even Will, Guy and Jonny felt that way (based on the...
  4. M

Coldplays sexiest song?

Yeah. Lhuna for me is the sexiest song, Yes is a close second :)
  5. M

How is Ghost Stories after the release mania ?

AROBTTH>VLV or DAAHF> Parachutes> GS, X&Y>MX. Definitely love GS more than MX . MX is just too loud and all over the place (at least for me it is) but of course there are also songs that I love from the album (Hurts Like Heaven, Charlie Brown, UATW, MM and UFO). And come to think of it GS is...
  6. M

Critic ratings.

Pitchfork has always been a supporter of Coldplay's grandiose, experimental and bombastic albums than the smaller and quieter ones (well except X&Y). Talking into account their ratings for VLVDAAHF and MX (6-7 rating). Ghost Stories is no exception to this mindset.
  7. M

How Coldplay Is Providing You With A Service (And Why You Should Be Grateful)

I think no matter how good Coldplay albums are, people will nitpick because it all boils down to "It's cool to hate Coldplay". So let's just celebrate that the band released a new album and because after all is said and done, Coldplay will still be Coldplay and haters will still be haters. Yes?
  8. M

Oceans

love this song. Reminds me of I Bloom Blaum. :)
  9. M

Consequence of Sound releases list of Coldplay's 10 best songs

love that they included A Rush of Blood to the Head. (love the Live 2003 version than the album version)
  10. M

NO COLOR SONG!

true. i wish the band clears it up once they release the album or we could ask the oracle perhaps. :)
  11. M

NO COLOR SONG!

12. M

NO COLOR SONG!

I find this odd and a loss because it's mainstay of a Coldplay album. :( don't know if this has been discussed.
  13. M

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

what a dead giveaway! shoes and pants!
  14. M

Rate Atlas - and post your review

Gave it 8/10. Love the song but as many had said, could have been better (maybe because it's short?, but that's just me) Fantastic second half and.. Go Jonny Go! .