Welcome to Coldplaying!

The sun and the moon...Solar eclipse...1919...Coldplay? Discuss Coldplay's upcoming album and all the theories on Coldplaying! سلام و حب

SignUp Now!

Recent content by melanieau

1. M

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

Hiiiiiiiii Christa! Merry Christmas to you too!!
  2. M

[2015-12-17] Coldplaying Asks Coldplay - The Batman Interview

I haven't posted in a long, long time but I just had to come and say how happy I am for Thalia!! I've known her a long time and to see her get the opportunity to interview Guy and Will makes me so so happy! :D
  3. M

WE'VE FOUND THE BAKERY!! *NOW WITH PHOTOGRAPHIC PROOF* UPDATED FIRST POST!*

What a fantastic story! Especially love that pic with Will and Jonny. They are so lovely :nice:
  4. M

Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris

Hey Christa!! :hug: I'm good! I still check in now and again. With Chrissy pics like these recent ones how could I stay away?? :D
  5. M

Maybe he really just had to go and get a license for what is in his pants :bomb: :escaping:
  6. M

Rate Atlas - and post your review

Yes! That's what it was reminding me of!! Thank you. The track is good. I'll be eager to listen to a better quality version. My favorite part is when Jonny's guitar comes in near the end - it's just lovely. Rating: 8/10
  7. M

[31-Dec-2012] Coldplay @ Barclays Center, New York, NY, USA

Pretty pics, Angie :thumbsup:
  8. M

Chris and Jonny

:nod:
  9. M

ColdplayFilm - MX Live DVD

My DVD finally showed up yesterday. The film is beautiful. My favorite bits were the intermissions - they didn't last long enough though. The film made me proud and happy to be a fan. As I watched I began to feel sad and nostalgic. I wouldn't change a thing but I found myself really missing...
  10. M

:lol:
  11. M

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONNY!!!!!

Happy birthday, Jonny!! :dance: Have some cake :D
  12. M

Why is he so pretty??? :bigcry: Whyyyyyyy???? :bigcry: :bomb:
  13. M

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

Well, taking care of a 5 month old really eats into a person's free time;)
  14. M

[9-Sep-2012] Coldplay @ Paralympics Closing Ceremony, London, UK (please post your reviews for Wiki,

Chris has SOME common sense not to shout out One Direction when it's on an international scale :laugh3: (My six year old loves that song they sing and sadly I catch myself singing it sometimes...that's what makes you beautiful...alright going to go sit in the corner now :shame:)
  15. M

Think it was something along the lines of wanting another generation to reach the top.