Search results

1. V

Hey man, tell what the go with your sig and what does he say at the end?

Hey man, tell what the go with your sig and what does he say at the end?
  2. V

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

We have just had a burst of fresh life into the thread but still no address... which is better?
  3. V

Woman arrested for VIRTUAL murder

What the hell are you guys talking about?
  4. V

Postcards From Far Away project | Previous pre-delivery discussion (thread closed)

We are now on page 100. Doesn't that make you feel diginified. Like you have started something worth doing?
  5. V

I'm curious...

it was either 50 copies or 200... i cant remember
  6. V

I was hoping you would see my statement as a joke but no... And we still haven't got a reply from debs...
  7. V

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

Well Im at the mid north coast of NSW which is near Port Macquarie if you know where that is.
  8. V

Music Writing Programs?

Ive changed my mind. Im looking for composition software. Could someone give me a hand
  9. V

So we are obliged to do so? Who has read the article about coldplay.com spreading the love. Maybe we should follow suit.
  10. V

Lost? Video Competition: Post YouTube Entries Here!

This video is amazing. Just Amazing.
  11. V

Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oi, Oi, Oi

It has been rainy, winding and freezing cold down where I live (which as you know is very un-australian like) and I'm not liking it at all. Its bloody cold!!!!!
  12. V

I want an aussie to win. Go Cobalt and Jizo and anyone else who've I've forgoten
  13. V

Yes lets hope so... at the moment I am procrastinating a lot though. I'll probably start this weekend.
  14. V

Has the Global Financial Crisis Affected You? in Anyway?

Ok, so maybe their isn't but one day....
  15. V

Your right, that is incredibly moving. It woulding suprise me if it won but it just depends on how soft the guys are.
  16. V

This is turning into the Aussie financal thread. Your probably right with the pension thing but what would I know. BTW Cheers on the hyper mood.
  17. V

We are fine at the moment. Our government doesn't think it will get that bad in Australia cause of our handout and so on but we will see...
  18. V

We are all very wise and philosophical around here. Personally I like this one... Soldiers, yor've got to soldier on Or this one: Just because I'm losing, doesn't mean I'm lost
  19. V

Postcards From Far Away Project ... VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE LOGO!

I feel sorry for the people who didn't get that many...