Search results

1. Y

Secret Santa 2014

Karen, thanks for the picture! And you are welcome! :D And to lovey Lydia (LaPinkman), i actually got the present before 4 December. Sorry I forgot and I was busy with my schoolwork, final exams and everything. Now, I am in winter vacation(Chinese new year is coming!). I want to say I really...
  2. Y

Secret Santa 2014

I'm in!!!! :dance:
  3. Y

What are you thinking right now?

it's been a while that i haven't visited coldplaying site. i don't know whats wrong with me. I still love Coldplay but im not really a crazy fan at any more? i need to get my passion back. :)
  4. Y

[26-April-2014] Baden-Baden, Germany - 5PM CET - Links in first post

oh myyyyyyy i can't manage my words :lol:
  5. Y

it's been a long time i haven't showed up here. I got problem of viewing this. :cry:
  6. Y

i can listen to MAGIC all day long
  7. Y

What's the weather like today in your town?

18°C Rainy
  8. Y

Secret Santa 2013

I received the card! It is the best gift from such a cold day. And it rained a lot. Thank you so much Karen(Karencorpse)! :nice: :nice: :nice: :nice:
  9. Y

Hello, Folks!

Welcome! :nice:
  10. Y

Hellooo

Hello! :nice:
  11. Y

helloo

Welcome! :nice:
  12. Y

Hey!

Welcome! :)
  13. Y

Show us your art!

Happy Halloween!!!! It's crossover which includes Doctor Who: Doctor and Master, X-Men: First Class: Charles and Erik. :nice: (http://yu-tong.deviantart.com/art/Happy-Halloween-DW-and-XMFC-410639650)
  14. Y

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

The Escape Artist 1x01 I was so shocked in the end. :|
  15. Y

So it's October...(2013 so far)

1. There are so many amazing actors I have crush on this year! (which also means that I want to watch all their works: movies, tv series, audiobooks, etc) Mads Mikkelsen, James McAvoy, Michael Fassbender, David Tennant, and John Simm. Thank you for bringing me such good time. :dazzled: 2. Learn...
  16. Y

COUNT UP TO 1000!!!

17. Y

Count to a million!

61 807
  18. Y

What is your favourite Coldplay song today?

Atlas
  19. Y

What are you reading right now?

Stardust by Neil Gaiman
  20. Y

What Was The Last TV Show You Watched?

House MD 5x12