Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. coldplaybrasil

A Head Full of Dreams Film - In Cinemas Nov.14

Look how sweet! They changed the phrase for Brazil cities! :) before it was "soon", and now there is this message: "Dear fans in Brazil, cinemas will be announced shortly. Please check back soon"
  2. coldplaybrasil

I have no words. Why Sao Paulo (or Brazil in general) has no cinemas listed?! :(
  3. coldplaybrasil

I Its open!!!! Check the website!
  4. coldplaybrasil

Its available guys!! At least I can access /tickets here in Brazil! But for my surprise.. there are NO cinemas available here. Whaaat???
  5. coldplaybrasil

The Butterfly Package - AHFOD Live Album/Movie

"Paulistanos" is on the list (DVD)! OMG!!!! I still can't believe they wrote it for Sao Paulo, it's so beautiful. You will love it <3
  6. coldplaybrasil

You guys that already bought the tickets, you bought it from the coldplay website or the cinema's website? As in Brazil it's Thursday 1pm, I am curious to know if to any country is already available the tickets on the website, and if it's possible to see which cinemas are available worldwide... :)
  7. coldplaybrasil

Hi everyone! If I zoom out the map, I can see that there are places in (almost) the whole world, but there's nothing in Brazil! Does anyone know why? :(
  8. coldplaybrasil

Hello from Brazil!

Hello everyone! I'm new here, and as you can see I'm from Brazil. :) I can't wait for the 'A Head Full of Dreams' film!!