Search results

1. V

Everyday Life - Live in Jordan on YouTube 22 Nov

That performance was just surreal. It was amazingly well directed and so the setting was so poignant, Amman seemed perfect for Everyday Life! I even loved the 2-3 minutes of prayer at the end, absolutely beautiful. Highlight has to be Arabesque, it’s even better live!
  2. V

Champion Of The World - Sunset

Wow this song is so, so good. The lyrics remind me of SJLT but in a good way - I can imagine the video being a cartoon, including a boy riding off in the sky with E.T on there :) This may be rather tenuous but does the end few seconds remind anyone of Sim City? ...Just me?:P
  3. V

Everyday Life Instagram filter

That’s great, really well done - I’d think it was official! Shame it’s not possible to post
  4. V

Everyday Life Leak Discussion [SPOILERS INSIDE]

Wow, just wow - I never expected this. This is unlike anything they've ever done before and it's fantastic, such a breath of fresh air after AHFOD. I listened to the full album in bed last night and it is so, so good. But here's my track by track: Sunrise - Absolutely beautiful arrangement. I'm...
  5. V

Everyday life - the track - Sunset

Really sorry to read that :( hope you and your family get justice. What I love about Coldplay is that their songs can speak to you in so many ways, back in 2004 my mum passed away and I always had The Scientist on repeat, it helped in so many ways
  6. V

So after listening to this more, it really is such a poignant reflection of the world right now, especially politically. There is so, so much suffering in the world now, with wars being waged and families being ripped apart. This is simply Coldplay pleaing for *something* to be done. With...
  7. V

I really think this song is amazing, and I disagree that it seems incomplete. We all love a Coldplay crescendo but really this is perfect how it is. It’s *meant* to sound subdued, and it works so well. It’s a reflective piece on the state of the world right now and its full of raw emotion. All...
  8. V

LP8 Thread - Everyday Life

What snippets? :(
  9. V

How do you know?
  10. V

Do we have previews of the singles?! I can’t see them anywhere
  11. V

I’ve been three times so I’m hoping the postman has a surprise for me soon!
  12. V

Not sure I like the name ‘Everyday Life’ (maybe in the context of the album it’ll make sense) but I love the sunrise/sunset aspect of it. It’s all a bit confusing how the 1919 promos fit into it but I’m intrigued and of course very excited! I do worry that ‘experimental’ to Coldplay is...
  13. V

Maybe it’s a little delayed? (Blind optimism)
  14. V

Even *if* Timbaland and co are producers, I highly doubt they’ll be producing every song. Think about songs like Lost! which have that RnB sound - it fits perfectly into what most regard as a perfect album. I’m thinking this album is going to be a real mix of styles which I love the idea of - I...
  15. V

“So I put my violins up to the sky and feel alive” :D
  16. V

Wow that sounds great - I agree with the person who said it might not be an extract from a song, but I so, so hope it is. Either way I like the way this album is looking :D
  17. V

Close, OpenGraph :) https://www.askingbox.com/question/meta-tags-what-are-og-title-og-type-og-url-and-og-image
  18. V

The OG image is used when someone shares it to Facebook, so it’s plausible there are two separate versions
  19. V

There’s a comment in the code for ‘CUSTOM YOUTUBE TRACKING’, then one for ‘END CUSTOM YOUTUBE TRACKING’ - everything between those
  20. V

I’m a web developer so I just took a look, they’ve added code to track views of linked YouTube videos - so I’m pretty sure they’ll be a YouTube video on the site soon!