[2016-03-31] Estadio Único De La Plata, La Plata, Argentina

bosly1

Dark Horse
Coldplayer
promoting ahfod is the point of the tour. this is to be expected and has been the case every single tour supporting an album. other than that, i agree with you to an extent.
When it comes down to it, the point of the tour is to make a shit load of money, pure and simple.

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Higher quality version of the start / AHFOD :)

Odvan

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
The concert is to enjoy them performing alive and also a way to make the money that internet free difusion items take away from music companies.
Some bands specifically make songs for tour or stadium performance. Like U2 with previous album - some material sounds much better then studio record.

And it's not about to make long setlist, for Chris, he said it several times, it to make perfect show. Two hours is fair enough, I think. This gig setlist with Scientist and Shiver is perfect for my taste. Would glad to hear it in Amsterdam (I still doubt they would play Amsterdam because it's a long song with complex tune at the end).

blueangel

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Can somebody explain the opening to me? Is that a prayer? a poem? scripture reading?
Will it be played at every concert or was it just in Argentina?

JM-42

Life is for Living
Coldplayer
It's an speech by Charles Chaplin from the movie The Dictator:

nank24

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
anyone have full concert video, but like live 2012 or live 2014 (not from audience) i wanna see that :(

alicjanna

Whatcha say?
Coldplayer
It's not avaliable now. I think that this gig wasn't recorded in that way.

Christo670

In A Head Full Of Dreams....
Coldplayer
I don't see why Paradise or CB would have been better after AHFOD, they are songs that are just as big as Yellow. Having said that, having CB after Always in my Head on the Ghost Stories tour worked really well.
I think they'll keep the Bowie tribute for the UK tour bearing in mind Bowie was English.
just when you listen to the outro of A Head Full Of Dreams, if you go on Itunes and play Paradise of Charlie Brown right after it, you can tell that the transition both works very well together ! , not like Yellow , but it's my opinion....

Xyloband_99

Graphic Designer
Coldplayer
Its simple:

Remove Hymn for the Weekend
Add Violet Hill or Amsterdam
I love Violet Hill and Amsterdam too but i would not replace with Hymn For The Weekend because it is one of the biggest songs on Ahfod. I would replace with Magic. Sorry Magic is not a stadium song. Gs era is full of little club songs.

Ronnie O Sullivan

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
I dont know...Jonnys guitar parts during Magic Live are just so chilling and beautiful.
I would definitely miss it.

D

diogo_sg

Where can I find the interview they did with Andy Kusnetzoff (and any others they did in the last few days)?

spice

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
politik performance just gave me chills! it's an incredibly rare song, that can make you feel just like the day you first heard it, years and years after! what a song! i'm just glad the band seem to love and appreciate the song as it is deserved, just like us fans.
It could be... But there's only a snippet of Birds in it...
just watched it
unfortunately not the full concert
missing 3 of 4 songs :bigcry:

atlas2000

Along for the ride
Staff member
Coldplayer
Found a guy on soundcloud who record the concert so I made a playlist... edit: cant seem to link on mobile but just check up AC Piano on soundcloud and it's one of the playlists, please don't listen to the other stuff[emoji14]

Some are better quality than others otherwise it's decent!