[2017-4-19] Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
From Coldplay.com:

Good evening. The band have just announced a run of Asian stadium shows for the A Head Full Of Dreams Tour, including the band’s first ever concerts in Taiwan, the Philippines and Korea (they last played Japan in 2014 and Singapore in 2009).

Sat Apr 01 – National Stadium, Singapore, SINGAPORE
Tue Apr 04 – MOA Concert Grounds, Manila, PHILIPPINES
Wed Apr 12 – HSR Taoyuan Station Plaza, Taipei, TAIWAN
Sat Apr 15 – Olympic Stadium, Seoul, KOREA
Wed Apr 19 – Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, JAPAN

Tickets for the Asian dates go on sale on 21 Nov (Singapore, Tokyo) and 24 Nov (Manila, Seoul, Taipei).

Support: Radwimps

Last edited by a moderator:

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Has anyone seen a floorplan yet for the Tokyo Dome? I wanted to see what the difference was between the 'VIP' and 'SS'... or if it's just the same as our VIP that comes with early entry and some merch? And because they say 'VIP Seat' and 'SS Seat'... just wanted to make sure they're not seated :laugh3: I signed up to the LiveNation pre-sale, but it seems to be a different purchasing system than here and I'm a bit confused :laugh3:

skyfullofconfetti

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Ahh yes! I was wondering the same! Can't find any seat/standing plan for this one yet. Will just have to see when pre sale starts later :p

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
and the 'Full Name' part has to be in full-width which you can use this converter here:

http://en.calc-site.com/letters/convert_full_half

So I got past the details after about half an hour... but the end needs a Japanese address and you can't get past it unfortunately. I don't know how international travelling fans (like me!) are going to acquire tickets to this one..

And about 15 minutes into this I realise it's a lottery-type situation. This is all so confusing :laugh2:

yarok

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
and the 'Full Name' part has to be in full-width which you can use this converter here:

So I got past the details after about half an hour... but the end needs a Japanese address and you can't get past it unfortunately. I don't know how international travelling fans (like me!) are going to acquire tickets to this one..

And about 15 minutes into this I realise it's a lottery-type situation. This is all so confusing :laugh2:
I have passed on this one. Too complicated... I'll try to buy not on pre sail... I'll try Singapore too

Sent from my LG-H815 using Coldplaying mobile app

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

Oh my, and then I thought buying tickets in Europe was a challenge. [emoji1]

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Oh my, and then I thought buying tickets in Europe was a challenge. [emoji1]
I literally can't even exaggerate how difficult I found it :laugh3: 99% of the time I am smooth sailing with tickets but this was a whole other beast haha But I still really want Japan! I might have to end up buying off someone.. I STILL don't know if it's General Standing or completely seated :laugh2:

sango

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I asked Live Nation Japan. They said they will accept application from abroad from Dec 1st!

Yeo Sui Luan Audrie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OMG, why is it so complicated to get a ticket? If it opens for abroad on 1st Dec, is there a guarantee we can actually get tickets cos the term lottery sounds "un-ushering " Damn...

Yeo Sui Luan Audrie

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I asked Live Nation Japan. They said they will accept application from abroad from Dec 1st!

OMG, been trying last night, this morning no success. Why is it so complicated to get a ticket? If it opens for abroad on 1st Dec, is there a guarantee we can actually get tickets cos the term lottery sounds "un-ushering " Damn...
By the way, i tried calling the number at live nation but couldn't seem to get through. How did u get in touch with them? hoipin g u can shade me some light

sango

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
OMG, been trying last night, this morning no success. Why is it so complicated to get a ticket? If it opens for abroad on 1st Dec, is there a guarantee we can actually get tickets cos the term lottery sounds "un-ushering " Damn...
By the way, i tried calling the number at live nation but couldn't seem to get through. How did u get in touch with them? hoipin g u can shade me some light
I didn't apply my ticket from live nation so I don't know what's happening! A certain amount of tickets is allocated to each sales phase I think.
You can ask them by email! [email protected]

tekjansen505

Sparks
Coldplayer
Thank you so much for this information! I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but I really tried with the LiveNation one and then failed miserably when you needed a Japanese address :laugh3:

But does anyone know yet what kind of tickets they have (VIP/SS/S/etc.) do we know yet if it's all seated, or if there's a general standing area at all? My purchasing a ticket solely rides on if I can get a standing ticket haha

Last edited:

sango

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Thank you so much for this information! I don't know if you saw my earlier posts, but I really tried with the LiveNation one and then failed miserably when you needed a Japanese address :laugh3:
Yes, I saw your posts. That's why I asked them :) They said pre-sale order for overseas customers will be available on Dec 1st. You won't need a Japanese address this time.

skyfullofconfetti

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Anyone got their balloted tix today? Any idea is SS-Reserved Seat has an assigned seating??? Thanks :)