Welcome to Coldplaying!

Register now to access the largest Coldplay Community with over 100,000 fans and an abundance of Downloads, Coldplay Games and more!

SignUp Now!

[2017-6-8] Parc Olympique Lyonnais, Lyon, France

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Last edited by a moderator:

Nie

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
Charity Donator

kylecoldplayer

Coldplaying Coldplayer 24/7
Coldplayer
No one here interested in going to Lyon? :anxious: need so many informations about this city
I think a lot of people are more interested in the Paris shows for the time being...

Probably as time goes on we'll see more people on this thread.

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Yea sure :) im only trying to figure out how to go to the stadium lol but im patient, got my ticket today, in this ticketmaster pre-sale

sam Mallorca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hello i received my tickets today , now see that Ariana Grande will be in Lyon day after Coldplay could be a busy in Lyon, if anyone else is in standing can you tell me what entrance you have , just trying to work out if all standing is just one área or will be divided in any way .

OdysseasTS

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I'm getting in through entrance T!
Hello i received my tickets today , now see that Ariana Grande will be in Lyon day after Coldplay could be a busy in Lyon, if anyone else is in standing can you tell me what entrance you have , just trying to work out if all standing is just one área or will be divided in any way .

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Hi everyone! I'm looking for 2 seated tickets for this show :) Please PM if you have anything! Thanks :kissing_heart:

Lu'kaa

Coldplayer
I bought a parking spot directly at the stadium for 15€. On the parking ticket was this more detailed map of the layout for the show:

sam Mallorca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Not long now for our special night , anyone else worried after what has happened in Manchester xx

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Not long now for our special night , anyone else worried after what has happened in Manchester xx
I understand your concern, but don't panic! Security has been super tight in France and stadiums are different venues than arenas. There is strong security around stadiums especially in France. Plus there's the security check/search as for every venue, and it's super tight, especially after what happened.

sam Mallorca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I understand your concern, but don't panic! Security has been super tight in France and stadiums are different venues than arenas. There is strong security around stadiums especially in France. Plus there's the security check/search as for every venue, and it's super tight, especially after what happened.
thanks for your assurance , the last concerts i have been to in Spain security has been very good but 3 or 4 years ago in Brussels at a One Direction concert they checked nothing we all walked straight in , good to hear strong security in France also it being a new stadium i presume helps xx

sam Mallorca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Hi i understood there will be a special tram available from part dieu to the stadium and tickets were 5 euros return ,i have bought 2 tickets and they are issued with your name on them.after concert tram takes you back .i'm english but ttaveling from spain ,also i read only small bags are allowed in.

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Hi i understood there will be a special tram available from part dieu to the stadium and tickets were 5 euros return ,i have bought 2 tickets and they are issued with your name on them.after concert tram takes you back .i'm english but ttaveling from spain ,also i read only small bags are allowed in.
Ah ok :) so one ticket is to go and come back after show, right? no need to buy two of those?

sam Mallorca

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I read aller/retour 5 euros so just bought one ticket each!!from what i understand the tram will start running at 14,30 so i think we will try and get that one ,we have standing tickets

blue_girl

Im Captain Of My Soul
Coldplayer
Aaah thank you very much for your help :) im seated, i'm travelling alone from lisbon to lyon lol is gonna be fun!

OdysseasTS

Coldplayer
Tram hours have changed. They start at 17.00 but you can go with a normal tram (T3) and walk for about 15'!