30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

adamschoales

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
for those interested:
I managed to tape a few tunes on my iPod touch (with my headphone mic).

The quality is not great... listenable but once the crowd gets going it breaks apart and clips like crazy. will try to fix some of it but I think its MOSTLY a lost cause.

that said, enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?mmmm2dnzzzn

If only we had the whole thing!

O

Osaka Sun

The Jay-Z song would be I'm a Hustler (Give It To Me) and the U2 song Magnificent, but I think what Osaka Sun is referring to is not the tunes right before Coldplay hit the stage but the music in between Kitty, Daisy and Lewis and Elbow.
Yep, that's what I meant.

The guys know their U2 though. :)

LazyDancerKar

A Potato
Coldplayer
Lol she just told me that I shouldn't buuy one because she had a plan. Lol I'll be sure to tell her how much I freaking love her as soon as I can:D
hahahah people really should listen to my plans more often! I occasionally have pretty good ideas.

aunie

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah, I ordered it a while ago.
It says: "Will ship on or around August 14th"...it said the 10th before.

aunie

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I think it takes 10-12 days (said something like that in the confirmation email)...so even if it is shipped on the 14th, I don't think we get it until the 24th or so. :/
I might be wrong.

LazyDancerKar

A Potato
Coldplayer
I think it takes 10-12 days (said something like that in the confirmation email)...so even if it is shipped on the 14th, I don't think we get it until the 24th or so. :/
I might be wrong.
even so I hate waiting :) we're an impatient bunch.