4-Mar-2010: Parque Simon Bolivar, Bogota, Colombia - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Mimixxx

If we could float away...
Coldplayer
Yeah, I thought that too. Maybe tired, probably just got off the plane from Brazil or something.

ViVA Child

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
THEY WERE AT CASA MEDINA!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHH DAMN ITTTTT!!!

my #1 thing to do before I die couldve been accomplished!
Aleluvscp (Alejandra) and I froze our butts off for FIVE hours the night before the concert waiting out side the Radisson because we thought they were staying there!

then we went to casa medina
were told they werent there either and went home!

and we WERE going to go to Casa Medina they day after but we gave up!
arrggg
I wanted and still want so badly to give him my thankyou letter (a paragraph) and his favorite candy

*rolls around on the floor kicking and screaming and having a fit

DAMN IT!!!! Sooooo close ugh!!!!

we were sooo close!!!
now i have to wait 3 years for the next tour..... damn it!

Aleluvscp

I am Legion
Coldplayer
Did anyone notice if there were ticket scalpers outside the venues of any of the recent shows? I know someone who is going to Guadalajara in hopes of running into a ticket scalper before the show. If he doesn't find one, then that means it would be a waste in terms of the airplane ticket. :\ I'm just curious what his chances are...
I did see a few guys buying and selling tickets but... that's about all I know :\

Aleluvscp

I am Legion
Coldplayer
Here's a video of Shiver shot by Gena. This is were we were standing. It wasn't that far away from the main stage.. it was the back of the front section so we had a good view of every stage.

WARNING: IT MAY CONTAIN HOWLING :lol:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jt90EmzfgSg"]YouTube- Coldplay Shiver Bogota March 4th 2010[/ame]

Oh and the girl yelling "Jonny Boy" was sooooooo not me... you guys know I'm not like that :uhoh: ...right?...:uhoh:

svenky

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-tm4V8ieOo"]YouTube- COLDPLAY DON QUIXOTE (VIVO) desde Bogotá Colombia[/ame]

ViVA Child

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I am pretty sure It was casa medina, just I didn´t know on time
it was definately Casa Medina
see that copper plate thing on the column by the door in the pic?
I google Image'd Casa Medina and that same front door/ brick work came up!

oh god the FAIL!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::facepalm:

Aleluvscp

I am Legion
Coldplayer
it was definately Casa Medina
see that copper plate thing on the column by the door in the pic?
I google Image'd Casa Medina and that same front door/ brick work came up!

oh god the FAIL!!!!! :bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::facepalm:
Wasn't necessary to Google it... remember we were there the night before the concert? :shame: I remember that entrance and the guard saying "I can't tell you guys anything" ... what a douche that guys was :dozey:

ViVA Child

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Wasn't necessary to Google it... remember we were there the night before the concert? :shame: I remember that entrance and the guard saying "I can't tell you guys anything" ... what a douche that guys was :dozey:
i was pretty sure but i googled it in hopes that it might be a different hotel

...and not that we got so close and didnt succeed

god we were so close!

busybeeburns

mr coldplaying himself
Founder
Coldplayer
New photies! :D

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/carlosmariorios/sets/72157623768251653/show/"]Concierto de Coldplay[/ame]