Am I the only person totally in love with DLIBYH?

Chechoouu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i didn't have so much expectative of this song, but after listening to it i can say that i love it

coldplayhebe12

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I've decided not to listen to it until the album comes out upon hearing the fist 15 seconds of it.
Why? CAUSE IT WAS AMAZING. I want to do it some justice :D

42rock89

Call it Magic...
Coldplayer
My favourite from the first listen, the most uplifiting song ever, love it! :D

ColdplayingfromKansas

Official Viva Fangirl
Coldplayer
I have to say that my expectations weren't very high for this song, but I think it's one of my favorites off the album now :D

Taliaa

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
LOVE it! Definitely a favourite. I could hear this one going mainstream for sure...an A-HA inspired song, I can tell, Chris!!

viva la justin

Turning my head out.
Coldplayer
It's soo good that it breaks my heart :p

Honestly though the way it starts after AHT = one of the best things Coldplay have ever done.

Mister MX

the Slightly Dodgy
Coldplayer
I absolutely love this. I really really really like it. As I expected :D It's definitely up with the best songs on the album. In fact, scrap that, it is the best song. If this isn't a single, there is no justice! How can Paradise be a single and not this?!!

It's just so so good!

danielmoisescu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I absolutely love this. I really really really like it. As I expected :D It's definitely up with the best songs on the album. In fact, scrap that, it is the best song. If this isn't a single, there is no justice! How can Paradise be a single and not this?!!

It's just so so good!
THIS.

juanif94

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
I don't know if I am the only person that thinks that it sounds a bit similar than Don Quixote/Spanish Rain. I don't know, it has something that reminds me of it, maybe i'm crazy :p

danielmoisescu

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't know if I am the only person that thinks that it sounds a bit similar than Don Quixote/Spanish Rain. I don't know, it has something that reminds me of it, maybe i'm crazy :p
It has a bit of the chord progression in Spanish Rain, I know what you mean. It sounds to me as well, but it's not that obvious. It's mostly because of the overall optimistic tone of both of them :D

Lars but not least

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My favourite, i almost cried when i heard it the first time, even though its not a emotional song, it just really grabbed me. Love it.