Church - Sunrise

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Now that we have the official track list, we can discuss each track individually!

What do you think the 2nd track of Sunrise/Everyday life will sound like ?
:sunrise:

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I’m expecting it to be Cemeteries of London 2.0
Strangely enough, that was my association as well. And yes, historically most #2 tracks have been good songs (Shiver, In My Place, What If, Cemeteries Of London, Birds...)

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
So, I'm trying to connect this song with the rest of the album but I still struggle to do that. Does anybody has an idea of who is he talking to in this song? A person that he loves, someone who is dead and he miss a lot, maybe god?

yoyo2000

Comme deux gouttes d’eau
Coldplayer
So, I'm trying to connect this song with the rest of the album but I still struggle to do that. Does anybody has an idea of who is he talking to in this song? A person that he loves, someone who is dead and he miss a lot, maybe god?
It would be weird to call God "baby". I think what he tries to say is that when he's hurt, no church can heal him like his significant other. He feels like his lover is his "church".

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark!
Coldplayer
It would be weird to call God "baby". I think what he tries to say is that when he's hurt, no church can heal him like his significant other. He feels like his lover is his "church".
Thanks a lot! Your interpretation is very clear. Now I get how is this connected with the rest of the album. Certainly, in our Everyday Life we all have someone we rely on when we desperate need help. Also, it fit with the filosofy behind Bani Adam.

Jdckcom

Cold and Vicious
Coldplayer
So the only lyrics in the album I haven't been able to decipher are in arabic towards the end of this song:

Handwriting is definitely a problem and this is what I get on the translator software:
A market with so much or substance?
Oh, mother
Freedom or God
That or God...
I'm really not sure this is correct so maybe someone here knows or has a better way to translate these lyrics.

birds35

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
So the only lyrics in the album I haven't been able to decipher are in arabic towards the end of this song:

View attachment 9726

Handwriting is definitely a problem and this is what I get on the translator software:

I'm really not sure this is correct so maybe someone here knows or has a better way to translate these lyrics.
I've definitely deciphered Ya Allah (يا الله)... Which is O God. And I believe إبى Abi also which is my father, maybe it is Father, O God? I also see a question being asked with li madha (لماذا ترلتنى ؟) ... When I Google translate this part it says، why did you leave me? But not sure if I'm getting the other word correct due to this style of Arabic writing it is not the clear type. So the letters are difficult to see.