Coldplaying Asks Coldplay: it's YOUR TURN to ask the question! (CLOSED: find out the winning questio

Status
Not open for further replies.

nvdmm

Oldplayer
Coldplayer
Are Chris and Jennifer Lawrence going to name their child Cucumber?! Or maybe Potato?

pablo13

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Why have the band never done a James bond movie theme tune??:-D

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Ohmygod guys!! So many amazing questions already!!! This is really awesome! Please remember to vote for your favourites!
And remember to vote responsibly ;)

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Remember to "Thumbs Up" the questions you like. This is your voting power so rock the vote, be counted!

Edit, Haha Celine we both had the same brain

BuckinParadise

Believe in Miracles
Coldplayer
I would love to know what happened to the song CAR KIDS ? There are many Demo Versions or unreleased songs from you on YouTube. But not "Car Kids" Or your very early songs like "Vitamins" or "So sad" for example. Every die-hard Fan would agree with me

penelopeja

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do the band prefer plain popadoms or something a littler hotter? Like the ones with little fiery bits of hot chilli?

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
What word comes to mind when you think of the four (or five) of you being in this band? Is there a core ideal/habit/characteristic that could describe the dynamics in Coldplay?

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
Could you tell us a bit more about the Red Nose Day collab with Game of Thrones? Were the cast involved in the writing process? How did the songs come about, did all four band members contribute to the lyrics? How much fun did Will have in the Jon Snow costume? IS THERE A GAG REEL? :wink3:

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
Could you tell us a bit more about the Red Nose Day collab with Game of Thrones? Were the cast involved in the writing process? How did the songs come about, did all four band members contribute to the lyrics? How much fun did Will have in the Jon Snow costume? IS THERE A GAG REEL? :wink3:
Ouuuh good idea too! We haven't seen much in the media about how it all came together!

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
Are Chris and Jennifer Lawrence going to name their child Cucumber?! Or maybe Potato?
Please all vote for this question. I've been dying to know the answer ever since I heard my first Coldplay song. Are the recent rumors true that Potato Martin will be featured on backing vocals for LP11 ? And what about those rumors that Coldplay are planning to do a live appearance at Glastonbury with the Crazy Frog himself to celebrate 10 years of fruitful collaboration between the two ?

cleeson7

A Message is God
Coldplayer
Can you name the Coldplay song which means the most to you and why?

Chris

The Fifth Coldplay

Nebetv
Coldplayer
Even though Stargate has had much success I don't feel your music fits with their style. Who decides the direction your music will take? Stargate or the band?

Safy

An Outsider
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
To each band member:
If you were to draw a pie chart with what you think are the reasons for the band success, what would it look like? what is the most important reason/ factor; hard work, talent, good luck, unique chemistry, persistence or others?

well, this sounded like an exam question :laugh3: didn't it? I hope it is understood. I would love to see how each band member perceives the reason for their success.

They need for a compass though :lol:

tallerolder

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
[video=youtube;wOIkLKwCKYw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOIkLKwCKYw[/video] is the video footage of "yes" in this video (i'm not talking about "lovers in japan" and chinese sleep chant which comes prior to it in the video) actually from the very moment when you guys recorded the basic track of it for the album?

I ran away

A Rush of Blood to X&Y
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
To Coldplay, the entire band:

Will you ever consider returning to the alternative rock sound of your first three albums that made you rise from a students' band to the biggest band in the world, and which all those fans of the earliest days - exactly those fans that "gave you the best job in the world" and raised you to such incredible heights - long to hear again ?

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer

alisbe

We're diamonds taking shape
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
what are the 5 words that describe each one of the members at the moment?

Status
Not open for further replies.