Welcome to Coldplaying!

By signing up you will receive access to the largest Coldplay fan site and hundreds of Coldplay downloads!

Coldplaying Attitude of Gratitude

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by I ran away, Feb 18, 2017.

Share This Page

1. onlylove

By:onlyloveJan 25, 2018
    Up&Up
    Coldplayer

Oh I love this thread!

I have been very lucky in so many ways in life and I am doing my best to be mindful and grateful each day. This is why I love the band s o much! They have helped me really turn my thinking around!

I ran away likes this.
  2. Katlynn Bly

By:Katlynn BlyJan 25, 2018
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I'm grateful for the obvious fact, that if someone can write words into music that is like reading from you soul, then they get it. they have a brain that works like yours does, and you are NEVER alone in this world. there is ALWAYS someone who gets it. (thanks coldplay, you saved my life)

Gsilva, antdrew and I ran away like this.
  3. M Marks The Spot

By:M Marks The SpotJan 26, 2018
    You're a Sky Full of Stars
    Coldplayer

I'm grateful that some people are still polite enough to admit their mistakes and offer their apologies for them. It happened to me today that a criminal investigator called me on my mobile phone even though I didn't know what was going on or what he intended to find out but it was clear he had got it wrong when he asked if my name was "..." which wasn't obviously. He told me not to hang up because he was about to check whether he had written the phone number right which I did out of decency. (I highly doubt that a few people can share the same phone number simultaneously although I use a prepaid mobile number.) Later he apologized to me which I found polite and becoming because I've already experienced several telephoners who rang off with no apology at all. Politeness is the flower of humanity.

I ran away likes this.
  4. I ran away

By:I ran awayJan 26, 2018
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y
    Charity Donator Coldplayer

I really want to make it a habit to post here every day...

Today I'm grateful the days are gradually getting longer again.

5. yoyo2000

By:yoyo2000Jan 26, 2018
    I'm hyp
    Coldplayer

Me too!! I just noticed that today. I generally like colder months, rain and clouds, today was the first sunny day after 4 days of cloudines (yes that's a long time in my place) and I appreciated it as it was also significantly longer than I expected.

M Marks The Spot and I ran away like this.
  6. Green Cap Man

By:Green Cap ManJan 26, 2018
    COLDPLAY - PORTUGAL
    Coldplayer

Today it was my last exam of this semester, so I'm grateful for that. (i guess) :joy:

M Marks The Spot likes this.
  7. coldplayisawesome

By:coldplayisawesomeJan 27, 2018
    Maybe I'm a ghost
    Coldplayer

today, i'm grateful that it's Saturday, so that even though i have plenty of work to do today for school... well, if i'm not so productive, i still have tomorrow :joy:

I ran away and M Marks The Spot like this.
  8. TylerBennett53

By:TylerBennett53Jan 27, 2018
    New Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I think a positive attitude in all respects is so important to living a good and happy life. It just helps you in so many ways.

9. antdrew

By:antdrewFeb 1, 2018
    Never in a rush
    Coldplayer

Today I'm grateful that I got tickets to see coldplay when they came here. I'm also grateful that I had a good mate come along and see the concert with me. Because we have pretty different music tastes but both of us like coldplay. I say this, because trying to get tickets for imagine dragons, and having them be like instantly sold out kinda sucked.

Gideon_Mx and M Marks The Spot like this.
  10. Gideon_Mx

By:Gideon_MxFeb 9, 2018
    Snow Patrol, Noel Gallagher's H.F.B. & Coldplay
    Coldplayer

Hi, some people might know me (I hope xD).
    I think it has been a really REALLY long time since I was here for the last time. I think I'll try to be more active on the forums at least for the next weeks, after being absent for almost half a year (or even more). I have to say that it feels good to be back. Lots of stuff happened lately. Hope everyone is OK ! :D :grinning:

antdrew likes this.
  11. I ran away

By:I ran awayFeb 9, 2018
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y

Welcome back ! :)

And this reminds me, I've forgotten to post in this thread again. I wanted to make it a habit...

12. coldplayisawesome

By:coldplayisawesomeFeb 10, 2018
    Maybe I'm a ghost
    Coldplayer

today i am grateful that no matter what life pulls me away from, i always have this place to come back to :D it's not too late to restart your habit! :p

I ran away likes this.
  13. I ran away

By:I ran awayFeb 10, 2018
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y

Trouble is that I'm often so down that I cannot think of something I'm genuinely grateful for at that moment. I know this is bad...

coldplayisawesome likes this.
  14. coldplayisawesome

By:coldplayisawesomeFeb 10, 2018
    Maybe I'm a ghost
    Coldplayer

but maybe even in saying it, you can find something you are grateful for. even something small :)

I ran away likes this.
  15. antdrew

By:antdrewFeb 13, 2018
    Never in a rush
    Coldplayer

Today I am grateful to have volunteered with such awesome people today. It made hauling around heavy boxes throughout the day in 35 degree heat, a bit more bearable :p

16. iamsue

By:iamsueFeb 18, 2018
    Coldplayer

Today in grateful to be back on the Coldplaying threads and in touch again with my friends here!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antdrew, I ran away and Nie like this.
  17. I ran away

By:I ran awayMar 7, 2018
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y

Today I'm grateful for the AHFOD Tour. Earlier today I was very depressed about a number of things and couldn't focus on the work I had to do. Then I watched some Coldplay videos on Youtube, among them parts of concerts I went to (Fix You, VLV, AOAL, IMP, DP, Trouble in Paris) and it immediately made me feel better :heart:

antdrew, ColdplayingMama and Gsilva like this.
  18. Charlie Xyloto

By:Charlie XylotoMay 9, 2018
    Coldplayer
    Coldplayer

I'm grateful that spring has finally arrived in Helsinki and the days are getting warmer!:sun::cool:
    Downside is the allergic reactions I get from some trees starting their pollination.

19. M Marks The Spot

By:M Marks The SpotOct 15, 2018
    Coldplayer

I have to express how much I'm grateful for the music I've been listening to because during the last few days it has really saved me mentally. Hadn't it been for it, perhaps I would have been feeling much worse. I've just lost one of my relatives and it's my very first time experiencing this so I'm not truly sure what to do or how to cope with it properly. However, I believe I'll overcome it soon with the little help of this music. These songs and many others...

20. I ran away

By:I ran awayOct 15, 2018
    A Rush of Blood to X&Y

I'm so sorry to hear :( I wouldn't know how to deal with something like this, sending you a big hug !

M Marks The Spot likes this.