Don't Let it Break Your Heart Didnt Make it to the ColdplayFilm track listing...

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
Why putting those on extra? Really, just put everything on the right order :angry:

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My god :facepalm: I thought we would have another Live 2003 incident...wait why an extra? That's the one song (aside from Fix You,) I would pay to go see :angry:

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
It's a shame that this song isn't a part of it. Hmm.

Spider-Man

Running In The Dark
Coldplayer
I did. I'm assuming it won't be added to the CD set though. Like the Live 2003 album off iTunes. It doesn't have every song.

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I did. I'm assuming it won't be added to the CD set though. Like the Live 2003 album off iTunes. It doesn't have every song.
Exactly. I'm not sure why everyone is getting mad. The same thing happened with The Scientist (and other songs) on Live 2003.

the3jr

Ancient
Coldplayer
It's, sorry to use this term: heartbreaking. To see it not on the list... It's one of the gems of Mylo Xyloto imo

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This was the Live 2003 incident. I mean, honestly though, why not release all the songs? I'm pretty sure they can fit everything onto a CD, or release the CD with 2 disks. I mean, I bought the Doctor Who Series 6 OST for $20 and it had 2 disks with like 36 songs...worth it though :awesome:

But yes, DLiBYH is probably one of my favorite songs from the MX era and we've hadn't had a great quality audio version yet, although the folks in the mulimedia room are doing a splendid job with recording the concerts though :nod: But still, it would be nice to have an actual properly mixed live recording in 320kps.

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It's not on the official movie, but possibly as an extra on the special features...Live 2003 had 2 disks for the CD, I'm not too sure about the DVD but I'm assuming there's more to the extras.

Mollyxyloto

Coldplay
Coldplayer
Ive ordered the DVD, CD and lithograph - (dont know if ill get a lithograph or live poster)- so will i get the extra?

86Timewarp

Billy N.™ the Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Where do you pre-oder the stuff, I can't find it. :huh:

I'm assuming it comes with the song, its just not part of the actual movie..I could be wrong because they didnt give us any info.

Edit: nvm I saw the link on their site :facepalm:

Mollyxyloto

Coldplay
Coldplayer
I pre-ordered yesterday about an hour after they released the date, so fingers crossed, hopefully ill get one of those 5000 lithographs

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
I don't understand why everyone is getting mad about DLIBYH being an extra, because I've read many times on this board that people don't find it that good live (for instance Chris did need some practice before singing it properly live, honestly), and now that it's "just" an extra people aren't okay with that ?! :wtf:

This proves you can't satisfy everyone, I guess.