Get Chris Martin to The Netherlands!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MosesTheMarshmallow

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Coldplayer
The Facebook event is private/unviewable for me - could you check the settings on it? Thanks!

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Very nicely done. I've got your PM, let me just have a chat with Coldplay HQ first :)

gerben

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Alright :)

I'm off to England this afternoon so I won't be able to answer any questions till Tuesday afternoon. See you guys :)

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
5 tickets were sold 2 days ago, and now already 30! Keep 'm coming guys! :D

BarbaMama

Ambassador of MY HILL
Coldplayer
thx Gerben!
I'm in!!
One can ask and get the money back at any moment you want, so it seems safe. And I like this idea a lot.

Bauk

Just open up your eyes
Coldplayer
Come on people, I would have thought more tickets would have been sold by now. My friends and family think this is too good to be true and hestitate, I think this will be the case for more people. But I just think positive and hope we can make this happen!
I only hope that when this really is going to happen, the concert will not take place when I'm on my honeymoon at the other end of the world... ;)

wisna

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Come on people, I would have thought more tickets would have been sold by now. My friends and family think this is too good to be true and hestitate, I think this will be the case for more people. But I just think positive and hope we can make this happen!
I only hope that when this really is going to happen, the concert will not take place when I'm on my honeymoon at the other end of the world... ;)
I'm sure it won't be any problem to meet the target.
Yes, I guess people hesitate, because it sounds too good to be true but still, 30 tickets sold in just a few days, and there's 42 days left :)
And with the money back guarantee, there's nothing to lose!

PrincessofChina

In confusion, confidence
Coldplayer
Gerben, thank you so much for starting this up! You brilliant mind. I bought a ticket as soon as I heard of it, together with 2 friends. I'm trying to get another 5 people to join right now as well haha. We got to make this happen! :)

HesterJulia#42

cheers
Coldplayer
This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd love to be a part of this. One more question; does anyone have any experience with Live on Demand? It looks pretty legit but this is all new to me. If it's indeed as great as it all seems I'll get myself some tickets tonight (and I'll inform my friends for sure)!

Joszwa

Glowing in the dark
Coldplayer
Awe to the fucking some, man. We're totally gonna do this.

gerben

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This sounds like a wonderful idea and I'd love to be a part of this. One more question; does anyone have any experience with Live on Demand? It looks pretty legit but this is all new to me. If it's indeed as great as it all seems I'll get myself some tickets tonight (and I'll inform my friends for sure)!

Look at their site, you'll see they've have some successes. Booking Chris would certainly be their biggest coup. Slightly pissed greetings from Newcastle

Blue Nails

Im
Coldplayer
Long shot, but worth it. I'm in.

Maybe you could contact 3FM or something? If a DJ even just retweets your message, that might help spread the word.

gerben

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well funny that you mention it, It's just been mentioned by Giel in 3fm and they're working on an article

wisna

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Well funny that you mention it, It's just been mentioned by Giel in 3fm and they're working on an article
I guess it's gonna be sold out very soon after it's mentioned on the radio...
53% now

RWLover

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
This is such an awesome idea, and it's so cool that Chris is open to it! Just secured my ticket - how cool would it be to see him in an intimate venue? :D

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Why are the tickets now 20€ more expensive!? :freak:

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
"Golden tickets: join early because the first 20% get the best price"

oh I see. Dang it.

Danceteacher

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I am in - you never know! Thanks Bat for telling me, I am so busy in the moment I might have missed this :(

Status
Not open for further replies.