Lover in Japan (acoustic)

BostonSportsTD

If you can hold on....
Coldplayer
if you read the writing carefully this is what it means:

"Viva la Vida comes with an acoustic of the new song 'Lost!'"
1. Lost (Acoustic) will be available on all copies of the album (pre-order or not)

"Pre-order the album to receive an additional acoustic version of 'Lovers in Japan.'"
2. Lovers In Japan (Acoustic) will be available to only those who pre-order the album. HOWEVER you will receive it when the album actually comes out (not immediately after you purchase it).

"Also, when you pre-order, the title track will begin to download immediately."
3. Viva La Vida will be downloaded IMMEDIATELY if you pre-order the album.

sooo no one should be expecting to hear Lovers in Japan until the album actually comes out!

Saffire

Classically liberal.
Coldplayer
I'm buying the physical CD anyway because it's uncompressed. I can hear a difference between 320kbps and WAV when I'm using 'spensive audio 'quipment.

The Quiet One

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm buying the physical CD anyway because it's uncompressed. I can hear a difference between 320kbps and WAV when I'm using 'spensive audio 'quipment.
What would you say is the best way to encode your music using itunes ? I have mine at 256bitrate AAC.

yamfox

The Pumpkin King
Coldplayer
192 k/s is fine for just listening on the iPod, but I do love it when I can get a FLAC copy. Now, just to find a player that supports it...

TraceOddity

My 'MY HILL' thread.;p
Coldplayer
^There's an mp3 of in in the first post of my Acoustic Songs thread.:)

ManiG

Coldplayer
if you read the writing carefully this is what it means:

"Viva la Vida comes with an acoustic of the new song 'Lost!'"
1. Lost (Acoustic) will be available on all copies of the album (pre-order or not)

"Pre-order the album to receive an additional acoustic version of 'Lovers in Japan.'"
2. Lovers In Japan (Acoustic) will be available to only those who pre-order the album. HOWEVER you will receive it when the album actually comes out (not immediately after you purchase it).

"Also, when you pre-order, the title track will begin to download immediately."
3. Viva La Vida will be downloaded IMMEDIATELY if you pre-order the album.

sooo no one should be expecting to hear Lovers in Japan until the album actually comes out!
i bought the physical cd.. and mine didnt have the acoustic lost... is there something im missing here :(?

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
I've been listening to the acoustic version of Lovers In Japan and I have now decided that I NEED to have it on my iPod. It's just so great! Has anyone got the iTunes (AAC M4A) version from the pre-order thing? Or the Pure(ly) Acoustic 3 iTunes album in which it is included?
If so, I'd love it if you could send it to me! The email is [email protected]

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I've only got this one here:

*link removed by Moderator*

Tash

clueing for looks
Coldplayer
No download links outside the Multimedia section! Post it in the right section there, make a new thread if there isn't one already or send a PM with the link.