New XYLOBANDS working anyone ?

flockofbirds222

Believe In Love❤️
Coldplayer
Oh, sorry you couldn't make it work guys :( I think it depends on the battery... if you went to the concert a long time ago, maybe it doesn't work anymore cause the battery ran out. As I said, with bluetooth my xyloband only worked for a few minutes (it became green, though it didn't make any sound). Next days I'm going to buy new batteries and try again, if I make it work I'll let you know.
Mine is from only 3 weeks ago, so the battery shouldn't be empty...

larsk

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I received one of the show in Amsterdam from a friend (I didn't have tickets) and tried it with bluetooth but it didn't work.

Jay R

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
It may depend on the version. I got mine from the Amsterdam show (I went to it, amazing experience), but I saw different bands being used at Glastonbury. Mine had a little speaker in the plastic cover and I saw that the Glastonbury ones had lights on that place.

Mvlads

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Mine started glowing today after almost 4 months. Does anyone know what might be causing it?

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I totally took my Xylobands with me when I moved to Paris for 3 months because I didn't want to miss The Moment but they still haven't lit up :sad2:

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
If I were any good at electrical engineering, I would try to make a radio trasmitter thing

izobelfox

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I joined they first concert in singapore few days ago. unfortunately my xyloband didn't work that moment! the choosen one! hahaha...
so, back home, my husband unassembly the band and check the batteries. one battery is off :'(

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I joined they first concert in singapore few days ago. unfortunately my xyloband didn't work that moment! the choosen one! hahaha...
so, back home, my husband unassembly the band and check the batteries. one battery is off :'(
Oh, I'm so sorry! Hope you enjoyed the show anyway!

Pupina

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Got mine 2 days ago in their first concert here in the Philippines. Now I'm trying to figure out how to revive my xylo that will sync in the music. I need a captain in electronics, I have a little knowledge but all I can do is in LED mode only *sobs*

I can't upload my video sorry T___T

glenpw

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i was there too! it was amazing!
actually one of my friend's xyloband also didn't work, but he finally got a replacement his xyloband with the working one from a staff on the gate, and the staff didn't ask for the broken one so he got two xylobands.
and a random guy next to me also had a broken xyloband and i told him that he could change his xyloband at the gate and he got the working one :D