Random Coldplay thoughts...

merril

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Chris will perform as one of the special guest stars of the band Soda Stereo from Argentina on their Latin America Tour in February and March next year.
Let's hope he still has enough time to work for Coldplay.

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Could anyone explain to me what this is all about? =/

merril

Up&Up
Coldplayer
True, but it seems like they were there for a bday party, not recording. Although.,..wouldnt it be funny if after cake, they snuck off to Chris's room or something to jam! : D
I don't think they have come all that way only to celebrate Dakota's birthday. Why would Chris Invite them to a party for his girlfriend? I hope there is more to it.

FrankSchepers

Student filmmaker & Huge Coldplay fan
Coldplayer
I've heard rumors of an engagement? It could be true, why would there be so many (important) people for just a birthday right?

(And the hope post it just (old) news which connects to the LP8 to give you hope, because if you see everything together... Its pretty obvious. While the LP8 thread is a discussion and rumors (too))

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I don't think they have come all that way only to celebrate Dakota's birthday. Why would Chris Invite them to a party for his girlfriend? I hope there is more to it.
I've heard rumors of an engagement? It could be true, why would there be so many (important) people for just a birthday right?
(And the hope post it just (old) news which connects to the LP8 to give you hope, because if you see everything together... Its pretty obvious. While the LP8 thread is a discussion and rumors (too))
They can do that because they're all rich. They could all literally order a slice of cheesecake from their favourite bakery across the ocean, have it flown to their place on a private jet, and not think twice about it :laughing:

Last edited:

Gideon_Mx

Everyone sees the colour in each other's eyes
Coldplayer
I can assure you Guy, Will, Phil and presumably Jonny are not in Malibu just for some birthday cake with Dakota...

It's pretty obvious at this point they are recording and gearing up for a release.
But yes, while they're all in the same area, they'll probably be recording before or after this party.
I was thinking about that too. There's no way they have come all the way from London to Malibu only to pay a visit to this party.
They are making plans about releases or are either recording new music. This would make much more sense.
I don't know if it's just me but I still believe that we will get something new from them this year already. If not this year then early next year.
At least, before the 2nd half of 2020. I have faith in that.

Last edited:

The Jordanator

Swim a river out to the sea
Coldplayer