Rumoured Coldplay live dates 2015-2016

Sparky

Turn Your Magic On
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Rumored dates

November/December 2015 - New Delhi, India (multiple sources)
November/December 2015 - London, United Kingdom (Coldplaying source)
March 2016: Gremio Arena - Porto Alegre, Brazil (Link) (New - 'Negotiations are taking place' : Stadium present)
Early 2016: Lollapalooza 2016 or solo tour in Brazil (Link)
Early 2016: Arena Castelão, Brazil (Link)
Mid 2016: Circus Maximus, Rome, Italy (Link - via Coldplayzone - 'in negotiations')
Mid 2016: Turkey (Link - via Pozitif)

Reputable Brazilian Journalist 'confirming' Coldplay tour in Brazil - March 2016 (Link)

Confirmed but no date so far

'Why Not People?' disability friendly concert - United Kingdom.

More info

-------------

If you spot more possible live dates, feel free to mention them to add to the list :)

Littledoggie115

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
What about Glastonbury? i know it is easily te weakest rumour compared to the others, but still is something

Jonny and the cake

Up With The Birds
Coldplayer
the messenger app i dont think has anything to do with coldplay, its more likely to be a dave holmes's side project because NONE of the websides reporting the news were quoting Coldplay as act but they all said that "coldplay's dave holmes" was involved in it

Christa42

Irresponsible baby clutching onto aeroplane wing
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Do you not think they will play the Global Citizen concert in Central Park in Sept?

Littledoggie115

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
the messenger app i dont think has anything to do with coldplay, its more likely to be a dave holmes's side project because NONE of the websides reporting the news were quoting Coldplay as act but they all said that "coldplay's dave holmes" was involved in it
I agree, but is definitely at least a rumour

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
11th July - Werchter, Belgium. The werchter boutique festival still needs a headliner and other than Coldplay no one really knows who could headline, since it has to be a very big artist/band that is capable of selling all the tickets on their own. And after the glasto rumours Coldplay would be a good possibility.
So yeah this is basically a rumour based on a rumour, but Still.

Soooo nice that I'm leaving on holiday the 11th, in the afternoon though :bomb::bomb: so i'm hoping they won't come

jeremyy

Up&Up
Coldplayer
11th July - Werchter, Belgium. The werchter boutique festival still needs a headliner and other than Coldplay no one really knows who could headline, since it has to be a very big artist/band that is capable of selling all the tickets on their own. And after the glasto rumours Coldplay would be a good possibility.
So yeah this is basically a rumour based on a rumour, but Still.

Soooo nice that I'm leaving on holiday the 11th, in the afternoon though :bomb::bomb: so i'm hoping they won't come
rumour based on rumour...

I hope they come *already checked plane tickets*.. Can't you postpone your holiday for 1 day? :/

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
rumour based on rumour...

I hope they come *already checked plane tickets*.. Can't you postpone your holiday for 1 day? :/
would be hard... I don't think my parents would be willing to leave a day later so I'd have to change my flight but then the problem is that I can't get back home after the festival since I can't drive and I also wouldn't be able to get from the airport to the holiday location which is somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Italy :\

so unless someone fixes me a helicopter with pilot...

@AwardChris

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Exeter homecoming gig to coincide with the freedom of Exeter honour [emoji6][emoji6]

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
well they need 3 headliners! Foo Fighters were also rumoured to headline so it's so surprise

@AwardChris

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
Prince, Queen, Adele and Coldplay are the 4 other names being linked.
Can't see it being Adele as she's had nothing out.

Prince could be a good bet to close the festival on the Sunday night.

That leaves Queen and Coldplay.

Can you really see Queen with a Freddie stand-in headlining the Saturday night at Glastonbury? Not really so.....maybe it will be Coldplay!

Captain Crieff

drinking pink rabbits
Staff member
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Florence + The Machine and Taylor Swift too I think, but maybe those are subheadliners rather than headliners... Loads of possibilities, but Coldplay certainly is one of them, especially after what efestivals said!

getithom

Baby blue.
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I'm reading they're headlining for Friday. I guess Coldplay still has a bit of a chance? (Though I'm not totally counting on it.)