the "WE WANT MORE ROCK COLDPLAY" thread

[email protected]

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i really love all coldplayers, but i think it's time so say that we want coldplay to rock their hearts out! i personally think, it's enough of the pop attitude.

the last two albums (MX and VLVODAAHF) were/are great, don't get me wrong, i really think they are, but coldplay need to be more rock!

When you see Will and Jonny during the performances of "god put a smile upon your face" or "politics" or other "more rock coldplay songs" you are getting the impression that they love the "rock style" and they are not reaching their full "rock potencial"! mainly Will and Jonny...

Now they are the greatest/biggest band in the world, it's time to rock! time to have fun in the studio! No more autotunes! More riffs, more guitars, more KICK-ASS Drums! More authenticit!

the fan-base would love to see that!
I really would love to see coldplay doing their "most rock album ever!" If you have a similar opinion post here!

Nature

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Yeah definitly.LP6 has to contain more rock like Para and AROBTTH.

Bye :)

Cheese Nip 2

Milkmen = Interesting
Coldplayer
I think all there albums are rock, just different kinds (Parachutes = Acoustic, A Rush of Blood To the Head = Alternative Rock, X&Y = Space Rock Viva La Vida = Phycadelic, MX = Shoe Gazing) , but that's just my opinion.

What I really want them to do is release a song that's like 45 minutes long! (okay maybe not that long but like ~17 minutes. Pink Floyd length) I think that would be the coolest thing. Should be a single though, that way there'd be more room on the album for more songs.

Could be a double album though......:p

MancakesTheBand

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
No offense to Jonny, but I want to see Chris play an electric guitar, maybe even lead guitar, whether it live on in studio. I've always wanted to actually here how good he still is.

42JTR

Watching my life on the skyline
Coldplayer
Hell yeah, Jonny and Will are really into harder songs like GPASUYF and Politik, but I think 42, Violet Hill and Major Minus are also very much ''rock'' perhaps ''DLIBYH and HLH'' also a little but I would really really love more louder and rocky songs. They actually seem to really love that.

basstialbo

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
more songs like politik
more songs like DLIBYH
More songs like clocks
more songs like warning sign and in my place

voilla

bellynelly

you'll never walk alone
Coldplayer
I'd love either an acoustic album or rock album, I'd be happy with either, but no more poppy stuff!