Welcome to Coldplaying!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

True Love my favorite

Doolittle2008

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Your opinions on this song? It is by far my favorite song on the album. I'm not too fond of the part where he sings "True Love" but I like the verses.

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
I truly love this song :wacky:

It's one of my favourites from the new album.

ihaveabono

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
lol, dont get me wrong. its still coldplay at its core. :) but if were still back in 2002, you wont expect coldplay sounding like this lol. and this is a good thing because coldplay is progressively moving forward, thats why they are still relevant 15 years on. they are the masters of reinvention :D

i think the closest album that this track may belong is X&Y but still, its vastly different from their earlier works IMO :)

Blockflote

We'll be glowing in the dark.
Coldplayer
This is my favorite song in the album. It's a fucking masterpiece. Dat solo... oh, Jonny Boy!

Blueberry95

indigochild
Coldplayer
I think Its the best one to. It really sounds like Its going to be on the radio much. :)

Skickas från min iPhone via Tapatalk

diego_camargo

Livin' life in Technicolor
Coldplayer
This is so AROBTH from the start to finish. Just outstanding. One of my favorites from GS and one of the best love songs Chris has ever wrote.

Maaria

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I just realized that this song is exact, in seconds. The rythm is the second of a clock. Wise. If you cannot hear it, you can just take a clock near your ear, if you have one, and imagine. And you know the rythm of a second, is just the right one, to calm down, prevents accidents and bad things as well :)

Gsilva

Start again a little higher........
Coldplayer
The guitar man, its amzing