True Love - single release

lennyrott1

Up&Up
Coldplayer
Haha it totally is a Chris thing to have a big red heart.

I personally don't think it is awful, certainly one of their least appealing and most generic, but I have seen worse artwork. By Coldplay standards this isn't great though. Batman's version is far better.

Any B-Sides on the release? If not, is this the end of the Ghost Stories era?

Batman

My batshake brings all the spam to the yard
Coldplayer
Oh yeah I saw those and thought they were awesome, but they are not 1080p wallpapers are they? (Correct me if I'm wrong)
No, this is the biggest resolution of the artwork that's out there yet.

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
They could have really chosen any other colour variation and it would have still looked better than the current one me thinks :sad:

4, 8 & 14 are my favs! Want 'em in HQ.
Or them all. :D

fcam

PenguinGs.
Coldplayer
The colours are rather bizarre but it's not that bad
just slightly worse than the rest of the GS artworks, me thinks

Coeurli

#TeamLittleGirlies #GlutenTag
It's much better in blue, I agree :nod:
And that they should hire Batman, of course. :nod:

The drawing/artwork itself is beautiful I think, just a weird choice of colour. Looking forward to finally seeing the video!

Jaes

LP6
Coldplayer
I think I should say that using a heart for a song about love, is so simple that it does not work, for me, nothing new, nothing wow (Coldplay usually make wow things).

Prospector

Rafael
Coldplayer
I can't be the only one who thinks Ink should be the third single, it's way more catchy, I don't mind True Love having a chance, but should be AFTER Ink.

Saad

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I can't be the only one who thinks Ink should be the third single, it's way more catchy, I don't mind True Love having a chance, but should be AFTER Ink.
Definitely ! Ink is wonderful ! Even live, It sounds perfect ! I remember everyone singing Wohohooo all along. It would certainly be their next single after True Love :D

gai

seems this will be the final single from GS. Mila Furstova has called it the 'final single' in a post in facebook.

mayrn43

Up&Up
Coldplayer
*cough* dont trust coldplayzone *cough*
sometimes they bs, and sometimes what they say turns out to be true - you never really know :D
August 18 would be much better than a September release (I'm just impatient, I want to see the video and all)

jc90

Most Interesting Poster 2015
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
sometimes they bs, and sometimes what they say turns out to be true - you never really know :D
August 18 would be much better than a September release (I'm just impatient, I want to see the video and all)
was one date the physical/digital release and another the video release?