What does "Major Minus" MEAN?

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
Okay. And with that, this thread has officially gone down the shitter.

The Final Track

Prognissekongen!
Coldplayer
I think I've heard that speech before BUT.....I think he's talking about the McCarthy era and about underground communism in the US.

Brent

Rudy
Coldplayer
I think I've heard that speech before BUT.....I think he's talking about the McCarthy era and about underground communism in the US.
I won't dignify the video/spam my increasing its play count by 1.

And I was thinking it was something like that.

robbery

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer

Well whatever u call it ....trust me those people still exist u can watch the OBAMA DECEPTION on youtube it shows you more ....it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved
ANYWAY u can do a research yourself i dont want you to just believe my words...i want everyone to see the reality himself..
PEACE

robbery

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
actualy its funny now i realized that there is an advertisement or whatever i can call it down here at the bottom of the page saying : you are being watched and Obama ...this is for what i am talking about....its the same ...we will be under total control of this bunch of idiots... unless someone asks me or directs something to me i wont write anymore i know i am being annoying but i also know i am right

amir.mohit

Coldplayer
Coldplayer
They are famous and have suceess... Now you know the side :embarrassed:
judging in this case is not that easy,
whole world is a kind of f...ing mixture of good and bad and dark and light which is reflected in many of Coldplay songs, we can enjoy the good parts and just glow at the darks,

it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved
ANYWAY u can do a research yourself i dont want you to just believe my words...i want everyone to see the reality himself..
PEACE
I myself know you're right to some extent but:
if you want to start an awakening project -like other movements- unfortunately I have to say that it's not the way...
:sad::sad2::uneasy::wink:

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
According to the lastest article, then a connection with Cormac McCarthy's novel The Road speaks volumns what the song is intended for.

RedBalloon

Livin' life in Technicolor
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
According to the lastest article, then a connection with Cormac McCarthy's novel The Road speaks volumns what the song is intended for.

Blue Glisten

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
Well whatever u call it ....trust me those people still exist u can watch the OBAMA DECEPTION on youtube it shows you more ....it shows you that this damn stupid idiot bankers and politicans that we have will bring a new world order....making us all slaves...pay attention to whats happening to usa, to london...they want us to be in parannoya and scare us so we easily will accept their "solution" wich means making us slaves...i am telling you one more time i swear to god i swear to all my family i am not kidding ...i just dont want people to be decieved
PEACE
I think the only band who's not illuminati, is Muse

And for Obama I don't know, I'm not american but I've read that chris was on his birthday party :lol: Obama is surely friend with all of the celebrities

robbery

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
i am commenting just to tell that what i were saying since the beggining is true..major minus and all the album will be against total control and against the new world order...Mylo Xyloto...some guys found out who Xylo is .."
Mylo - UK street artist that has images that trying to wake up the masses to the real events that are going on around us but we don't care or realize the gravity of the situation"( i just copied and past the words from the the other thread)
This is his official webpage see the style of the letters is not accidentally as coldplay's to...see the eye that appears in Major Minus...in the O letter ...ext
Have a good day everyone

robbery

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
the song paradise proves it all watch the trailer its all illuminati shit i am dissapointed that damn eye is everywere and the damn butterfly and the damn pentagram of baphomet :mad:

Long Live Life

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
My thought is that the song is about Chris's life now that he's a rock star. Sure he got his dream, but the major minus to is is that he's always being watched. If he says the wrong thing the major minus media reports it. "One eye watching you, and one eye on what you do so be careful who t is you're talking to" if he's seen talking to another woman suddenly the tabloids are saying he's cheating on his wife. Ya know? The media always throws things out of proportion. I really feel like this song is about the downside of fame.
"so be careful cause nothing they say is true" again with the tabloids blowing things completely out of the water.

I could be completely wrong though haha
Yes I think this song deserves more credit that it's getting. The lyrics are very deep and work on multiple levels.

I saw it as a critique of the Big Brother society we are now living in, because it could equally apply to Chris Martin as Jo Bloggs, though obviously more so in his case.

Mainorplus

New Coldplayer
Coldplayer
I would tell it is a the major significant negativity in the world…in general, the world leaders and rulers like (Obama ‎or Mubarak as ex president or Netanyahu as the Prime Minister..etc) …it is all about the ‎bad impacts left by them in the world and how to over come their destructive forces ‎‎…another perspective from the song might be taken on a personal level …that one ‎blind spot which is the major minus as ( evil )and how it works among us and how to ‎over come it…I think!‎