Who else has never seen Coldplay live before ?

diego_camargo

Up&Up
Coldplayer
One of the best bands to watch live! They REALLY SHINE live. That's why the majority of their songs sounds so much better live. When I listened to Clocks being so closed to the stage was like I was listening this song for the first time in my life. It was so EPIC like I was living in another dimension. And I was luck enough to hear them play what probably is my favorite song from them: Politik! I really hope everyone of you get the chance to be in one of their concerts. Even if you don't like much of their newer stuff you will not leave the experience disappointed. They are one of the few bands out there that truly worth any sacrifices you have to take to see them live, and I not saying that because I'm one of their fans. So if you have any opportunity to see their concert, don't think twice and grab it with both hands. Really hope you all get that opportunity with the AHFOD tour.

dontshootmydog

dogs go barking at the speed of sound
Coldplayer
I live near Denver, Colorado. I would love to see them when they come to America next year but I don't think they'll come to Denver. Just a hunch. Fingers crossed!

AMDB9

You're a Sky Full of Stars
Honorary Coldplayer
Coldplayer
^^They have toured in Denver for Parachutes through VLVODAAHF, so don't lose hope, they could return!

Kamili

Leave your broken windows open
Coldplayer
Charity Donator
I haven't seen Coldplay yet, but I wrote them short story and sent it to their fanmail base in CA, and that was back in June so I'm hoping to hear something in September!
Did you hear something?